[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Painting With Release Date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: aveypwcover.jpg (120 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
aveypwcover.jpg
120 KB, 900x900
Domino has announced they will be releasing Painting With Animal Collective on February 30th. What does /mu/ think? I cant wait!
>>
LEAK WHEN
>>
>>61040352
later tonight, I'm uploading it to vocaroo
>>
>>61040320
I'm excited, but honestly this album sounds like they sold out as much as Animal Collective ever could without becoming utter shit.

Worried PW won't have any of the "magic" of past anco.
>>
Leak it, Deak
>>
>>61040320
What? it was the 19th
>>
>>61040715
still is, OP is foking retar
>>
>>61041161
leak it deak
>>
It's a free house, Jim!
>>
>>61041161
when deak brings the leak my deak will leak
>>
the only way anco will ever be good again is if they revert to some sort of freak folk revisitation. otherwise we're just going to go deeper and deeper into the shithole of chz.

>tfw there will never be a sung 2ongs
>>
I love AnCo but have no hype at all for this.

Chz, Enter the Slasher House, and PBVTGR all had solid songs but were very inconsistent and disappointing. They should honestly just stop.

The lack of Deakin here also worries me.
>>
>>61041318

Sung Tongs is an average album anyway.
>>
>>61041219
more like it's a leaf house
>>
Good form, pupper!
>>
>>61041403
kek
>>
I want a Deakin solo album
>>
>>61040715
>February 30th
Think about that for a minute.
>>
>>61041735
so did 205 backers
>>
>>61041803
it's a shame. the guy can sing, I really liked his voice on "wide eyed"
>>
>>61041765
dont tell me what to do
>>
>>61041735
It's never coming m8
>>
>>61040320
It's a little sad, but I don't think I'll hate anything that Anco releases.
>>
I hope they put out some weird ODDSAC type shit
>>
>>61040617
Explain you're idea of "sold out".
>>
>>61043196
have you heard the samples? this definitely wont be oddsac familia
>>
File: anco were never good.png (2 MB, 1920x4891) Image search: [Google]
anco were never good.png
2 MB, 1920x4891
anco are headed towards a brutal critical fucking and humiliating fall tbqh

they will be the blood sacrifice that will kill poptimism and rockism and birth banalism from their desiccated corpses. anco cannot survive in a musical landscape built around the unquestioning consumption of mediocre product designed to be discarded almost immediately and where exploration of creativity and innovation is reduced to a deluge of identical psuedointellectual thinkpieces.
>>
>>61044074
who cares; i know that the album will be GOAT for me regardless of the outcome and that's literally everything that matters
>>
>>61043330
Just the generic "letting pop bleed into their music sense." I don't think they have "sold out" but there's just something too clean about this new album.
>>
>>61044074
This is dumb. Centipede HZ was not that bad. All albums can not be perfect.
>>
>>61041403
wanna fucking fight bro
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.