[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend has invited me to go clubbing and I've never been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 1395685577035.png (96 KB, 536x476) Image search: [Google]
1395685577035.png
96 KB, 536x476
My friend has invited me to go clubbing and I've never been before. Can someone give me a crash course on EDM so I at least know the big artists and I don't sound like a complete retard if anyone asks me about music?

pic unrelated
>>
Don't worry, people don't talk in clubs
>>
Bond burgered?
>>
>>61037514
it's ok OP, nobody actually gives a shit about EDM, they just pretend to like it cause it's the most socially acceptable genre in electronic music nowadays
>>
You don't really need to know, no one else does either.

Just drink, dance, and have a good time.
>>
>>61037514
honestly if you want to sound like you know about music say you hate EDM
>>
>edm crash course

step 1. take some mdma/molly/mandy/ecstasy
step 2. go to edm place
>>
>>61037639
This. Just namedrop Tiesto if pressed and have fun.
>>
LMAO, OP IS RETARDED. PEOPLE GO TO CLUBS TO GET LAID, DO DRUGS, GET DRUNK. NOONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR MUSIC TASTE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR PRETENTIOUS CAVE. I CAN GUARANTEE YOU'RE THE TYPE OF GUY WHO'S TOO MUCH OF A BITCH TO DANCE WITH A GIRL HAHAHAHA, YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT OP.
>>
>>61037684
what's good about this btw
>>
>>61037514
You sound like you're older than most people on this board so it's probably not the best place to ask for advice
>>
>>61037694
literally how do you even dance with a girl in a club
you're there getting on your epic groove
and she's suddenly kind of near to you
are you supposed to interact? actually be able to dance? fucking grind or something?
I will literally never know
>>
Pls explain picture
Don't care about the music just say you enjoy it or w/e
>>
what type of club is it
>>
>big artists
Are there even big artists in EDM? I thought it was all a homogenous ocean of shit
>>
>>61037741

bro, just go with it. noone learns how to dance, they just do it. Unless you're retarded, noone will be looking at you anyway.
>>
>>61037802
it's a matter of who drops more money on marketing

everything else is irrelevant
>>
>>61037741
it just happens. really
she will give you a sexy look, you give one back. you both know you're interested in each other. get close to each other and dance.
>>
>>61037514
Last Night I Pierced the buns of your sister
since noone knows what in-n-out means anymore but here's the original joke
Last Night I Pierced in-n-out of your sister.
>>
>>61037602
perhaps it's a reference to bondage? ive been puzzling over this picture for quite a while now
>>
>>61037514
>thinking people discuss music at a club

is this a shitpost or is /mu/ this autistic?
>>61037741
you grind your dick into her ass and rub your hands on her
>>
>>61037802
nope, there is
>>
so there's like trance which is like untz untz untz untz and house which is all like dun dun dun dun and then there's dubstep which is like wubbalubbadubbadub and then there's drum n bass which is all doooshdooshdoosh
>>
>>61037869
>>61037602
it's fucking ten years old and doesn't mean shit
>>
>>61037772
Yeah this is actually important. Nobody wants a guy to start spazzing out like a 14 year old at a school dance when it's a dark moody downtempo club
>>
>>61037514
ive been trying to understand this picture for the past 4 years
>>
>>61037852
wow thanks so much anon
>>
>>61037514
>worried about looking like a retard
>in front of other retards
>>
>>61037887
ok then! well anyways, to answer op's question, nobody discusses edm at clubs and nobody actually knows the names of any of the songs/artists. it's good music to dance to. that's it. nobody's sitting around during the day listening to edm unless theyre the ultimate fratbro.
>>
>>61037741
she putting her ass on your dick and twerking, its dark and you both are wasted up, so its not ankward
>>
Chances are no one's gonna ask u about music. Just have fun bro
>>
>>61037514
Last night I silently pounded your sister.
>>
File: 1450139170941.jpg (187 KB, 650x910) Image search: [Google]
1450139170941.jpg
187 KB, 650x910
>>61037602
>>61037760
>>61037869
>>61037892
>>61040236
>>
>>61037591
>>61037646
/thread
>>
>>61037514
I 007 Sandwich'd your sister
>>
File: benissssssssssssssssssss.jpg (31 KB, 436x402) Image search: [Google]
benissssssssssssssssssss.jpg
31 KB, 436x402
>61037602
>61037760
>61037869
>61037892
>61040236
>>
>>61037514

LAST NIGHT I

>SECRETLY
>ATE OUT

YOUR SISTER
>>
>>61037760
best one i've heard:
>pierce brosnan (one of the many james bond actors)
>in'n'out burger
last night i "pierced" "in and out" of your sister"
>>
>>61037741
>be me
>be at a Travis Scott/Young Thug concert
>Told myself I'm not gonna try to dance with anyone, because realistically who the fuck would wanna dance with me?
>Girl is in front of me
>She sort of keeps looking back
>Pay her no mind, I'm probably just imagining shit
>She turns around at one point and starts imitating my dancing, we smile at each other
>She turns back around towards the stage, I'm still convinced she doesn't wanna dance with me
>She keeps looking back
>She moves from in front of me, and 3 seconds later is grinding on some other dude
>Well, fuck

>Be at a free music festival thing they have every week during the summer in my college town
>Some girl in front of me is dancing and is really into the music
>She keeps peaking back at me, I keep thinking it's all in my head
>Her guy friend next to her is like "I don't think anyone is gonna dance with you here, haha," and they walk away from in front of me

>Be at a Neon Indian show
>Girl in front of me is really close
>I figure "Fuck it, might as well," and try dancing with her
>Put my arm around her waist
>She removes it and says "Really?" in a loud voice and looks back at me
>Say "My bad" and remove my hand
>She didn't seem actually upset and she didn't move from her spot
>Decide to forget about it and enjoy the show

It's really hit or miss, desu senpai. Just go with the flow, and feed off of their vibes.
>>
ITS 'LAST NIGHT I PIERCED UR SISTER'S BUNS' YOU MONGOLOIDS
>>
>>61042243
>Burger = Ate out
Wow fucking awful.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.