[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its an anthony talks about something personal and alienates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: pic not related.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pic not related.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>its an anthony talks about something personal and alienates the guest episode
>>
Where should I start listening??
>>
Shoutout to Iglooghost. Chinese Nu Yr was decent. Wonder if he's still a /mu/tant.

>>61036445
Wherever you want really. Some are real flops though. Chris Ott is a cool one to go with imo. Milo is ok (don't remember if he was particularly pretentious in the episode).
>>
No Jumper is way better than the TND podcast.

Anthony doesn't make his guests feel at ease, almost every episode is cringeworthy as fuck.
>>
>>61036587
He really isn't that great of a host and most of his guests suck too.
>>
>>61036489
I've listened to a few. Liked Chris Ott best as well. Was hoping you could tell me at what point in the podcast he makes iglooghost uncomfortable.
>>
>>61036587
its because anthony is secretly jealous of every musician and desperately wants to be one.
>>
>>61036615
OP here he doesn't I just googled TND podcast and that popped up.
>>
>>61036489
>Shoutout to Iglooghost.

black dialect really has infiltrated 4chan
>>
>>61036598
adam? the grand mason? you're kidding right?

in the suicide boys interview he gets suicidechrist to talk about his opiate addiction, it hit close to home with me.
also the tyler grosso interview they shit on travis scott for atleast 10mins its hilarious.
and the pouya interview was 2hours of talking about fucking fans. the conversations seem natural, not forced and awkward.
>>
I tried listening to the Busdriver episode today but I just couldn't make it through it. Not even because of Anthony, Regan is so fucking boring outside of his music. Why does he speak so slowly but rap so fast?
>>
>>61037015
cocaine does that to you.
>>
Fantano is the worst fucking host of any podcast I've ever listened to. No bullshit, that Amazing Atheist guy has it over him. It's like he can't even have a normal conversation with anyone anymore. I seriously believe this is what happens to someone when their fulltime job is talking into a camera by themselves.
>>
>>61036489
where did this meme come from
was he ever?
>>
>>61036615
>Was hoping you could tell me at what point in the podcast he makes iglooghost uncomfortable.
Didn't even bother listening to it for more than 10 minutes.

>>61037138
In 2013 he was iirc
https://rbt.asia/mu/?ghost=yes&search_text=iglooghost&task=search&offset=192
>>
>>61037215
that's weird, thanks
>>
>>61036445
h3h3 is the only one worth your time IMO
maybe the kamasi washington podcast

then again I can't into podcasts
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.