[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They don't want us to be happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: alam.jpg (81 KB, 561x420) Image search: [Google]
alam.jpg
81 KB, 561x420
they don't want us to drink mountain dew, they don't want us to eat doritos, they don't want us to post dank memes on the internet, they don't want us to fap to hentai, lolicon, and shota, they don't want us to collect figurines, they don't want us to cuddle with our body pillows and be happy, they don't want us to play call of duty on xbox, they don't want us to watch star wars and go to conventions, they don't want us to get in debates with christians about logic, they don't want us to watch MLP and be happy, they don't want us to wear fedora. They want to own us and control us..
>>
>>61035028
WHO ARE THEY
>>
The idea is if everyone went full hedonism mode then there would be nobody to make anymore the things you can get happy about.

At least until the super robots arrive.
>>
>>61035028
BLESS
>>
>>61035083
will you find these people, dr?

listen y'all i ain't never said the path ta success would be easy. they don't want us to eat 9½ meals a day. im feeling so blessed.
>>
>>61035113
will they at least let me listen to my dank choons?
>>
>>61035131
they don't want you to listen to dank choons, they don't want you to feel blessed up. lion order
>>
File: images (1).jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
2 KB, 90x90
bless up, senpai
>>
open bobs
>>
>>61035028
LION
>>
>>61035546
BLESS
>>
LION
>>
File: crying-emoji.png (138 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
crying-emoji.png
138 KB, 530x530
>>61035028
>THIS EMOJI IS TWO NIGGAS HIGH-FIVING
>ALL THIS TIME NIGGAS BE DYING AND WE BE HIGH-FIVING
>>
>>61036276
no it isn't google it, it's called praying hands the first generation was a little bald chinese guy praying
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.