[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you? Hi /mu/ the other day my tutor asked me what I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
What are you? Hi /mu/ the other day my tutor asked me what I was, in the sense of music obviously, he asked me "Hey Anon, so like what are you?, I mean like rocker, punk, indie kid, you know?" because I wear weird shit that no-one would be caught dead wearing, like 4 layers of clothes when people just wear hoodies etc. it was weird because I've never really fitted into any of these categories as much as I want to be this rock guy, but I'm afraid I've become this alternative thrift store clothes wearing guy.

Anyway what I mean to say is do you know where you fit in with the grand scheme of music, and where is it?

Pic related, this is the sort of stuff I wear like year round
>>
good one
>>
>>61034034
I just wanted to have a discussion but fair do's
>>
i don't fit in music. i don't fit in anywhere. also don't use clothing as a form of expression.
>>
I was the indie fucker who constantly wore a beanie and tried to chat up girls using the 'I play guitar' thing
>>
>>61033571
I am a /mu/ant. So are you OP
>>
>>61033571
>associating clothing with music genres
come back when you graduate from high school anon
>>
Somewhere in between electronic down temp or slow prog folk.
>>
>>61034251
Im sure that worked out somewhat unless you autist about it
>>
>>61034200
Fuck, that's exactly what I've been doing

>>61034251
I did have a beanie till I fucking lost it
>>
I'm a poorfag, I look like I'm poor, I can't afford fitting into scenes.
>>
>>61034359
Just bought a beanie, but since I'm poor I bought it fo da brand. Ralph Lauren having a decent sale, you should look into it.
>>
probably what most what call emo, I listen to bedroom pop, dream pop and any lo-fi stuff really, teen suicide, car seat headrest, attic abasement, beach house etc.
>>
>>61034456
Sick, is the sale just on their website or somewhere else?
>>
>>61034517
Website it seems. Free shipping too if your in the U.S.
>>
>>61034416
This
>>
File: andymorin.jpg (346 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
andymorin.jpg
346 KB, 2048x1536
I am Andy Morin.
No really.
I look exactly like fucking Andy from Death Grips, and this fucking year I managed to get my retarded brain addicted to harsh noise.
But I'm also a /bleep/ and /hhg/fag.
So I'm pretty much a Death Grips retard.
>>
i wish i could go back to school to tell my music teacher his taste in music is shit
>>
>>61034579
Thanks mang

>>61034628
Do you have friends who work with this sort of thing or are you full on weirdo on the bus?

>>61034638
Same man, fucking banjo playing, guitar tuning loud voiced arse
>>
>>61033571
>>>/soc/
>>>/soc/

normies
>>
>>61034670
I have a bunch of rapfag friends and friends who are local battle rappers, but it's easy to caught me listening to Merzbow on headphones out of nowhere so I'd say I can be full weirdo on the bus sometimes.
>>
>>61034707
Damn son, I only see my friends at college and one only listens to OST's and the other only listens to UK rap and MCing, fucking pleb tier
>>
>>61034628
Zach here, thanks man.
>>
>>61034670
No problem! But if I can suggest get this one for versitility, comfort, and durability
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=70577676&ab=cs_vfd_P4_S1&prevMainProd=70475436
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.