[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nathan x Zach Hill ~ WAVVES 2009
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: wavves-cool-jumper.jpg (72 KB, 480x298) Image search: [Google]
wavves-cool-jumper.jpg
72 KB, 480x298
Do you all remember this? When will Ghost Ramp finally release this shit....
>>
classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eikt0Wz6aIg
>>
You mean other than the 3 songs that are out? Didn't know they made more material.
>>
File: tumblr_m6t3p5vRWg1rp21gjo1_500.jpg (62 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6t3p5vRWg1rp21gjo1_500.jpg
62 KB, 500x375
>>61032731
another rare pic of nathan and zach smiling together. fuck nathan needs to release all of this music from his usb drive man
>>
>>61032807
It was supposed to be either an album or ep. I forgot. That would've been amazing. The album would've been one of the greatest albums of all time.
>>
>>61032840
I agree.. that'd definitely be my shit.
>>
>>61032888
and honestly I wouldn't point fingers but what if Reatard stayed sane and his band members never left him. What if Zach Hill never broke his hand while he was drumming for wavves? Would you think Nathan would be this known and successful as he is now?
>>
>>61033001
Man what if Zach never made face tat? Would you think he'll go back to Hella? Would you think DG would exist?
>>
>>61032731
Soon hopefully. We're all itching for this album to be released anyway..
>>
I bet all the fake Death Grips fans never knew this collab happened and never heard Face Tat before.....
>>
>>61033121
>121 ▶
>I bet all the fake Death Grips fans never kne
Face tat was the shit. It sounds heavily familiar to current DG material. This review was retarded that TND done..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oblv8bB5ZLQ
>>
File: a2218126378_10.jpg (246 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
a2218126378_10.jpg
246 KB, 900x900
This album by the by-gones was slept on also.....
music fans were sipping on the dumbass juice in 2010..
>>
Crazy how Zach was in so many bands at the time. You'll never get the full discography of Zach Hill. Shit will probably be impossible
>>
side yr own live was fucking beautiful
>>
Yup this collab was life man
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.