[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be hendrix >you will never be stevie ray
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: guitar pepe.jpg (95 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
guitar pepe.jpg
95 KB, 412x351
>you will never be hendrix
>you will never be stevie ray
>you will never be able to bring an entire crowd to orgasm with your solos
>you will never live the rockstar life, touring the world's biggest stadiums with your guitar
>you will never release a groundbreaking album
>you will never get the opportunity to be admitted to the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame

why even keep playing?
>>
>>61031959
>Stevie Ray
>good

get outta here dad
>>
>>61031959
I can try
>>
>>61031959
They're both dead
Why would you want to be dead?
>>
>>61031959
>tfw you only play to feed your ego, not for the joy of making music

just stop
>>
>>61032666
this is something i came to realize recently. there are many types of creative work that makes me just feel so nice, but after 7 years of making music i think im interested in the idea of being a musician far more than actually making music. at least right now. i can imagine this changing as i get older but right now i dont make anything tahts worth anyones time really, and thats the reason why.
>>
>>61032786
That's okay. You're just in a little phase. I've felt that way before too. It'll change
>>
>>61032987
thanks. i figured it would, or that id find a sound or style or something that really struck me. i always think of james murphy from lcd soundsystem, who did an interview basically talking about how thats how he felt and it took a really rough amount of time (he was 32 when losing my edge came out) that he was getting any kind of recognition for simply being himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYCz06bS380
>>
File: pt.png (128 KB, 724x271) Image search: [Google]
pt.png
128 KB, 724x271
>implying blues soloing is even remotely difficult
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>61033892
>>61033892
>>61033892
>>
>>61031959
I might. don't bring me down with you, loser
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.