[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does she have any STDs? You think she's always on drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 499x750
Does she have any STDs? You think she's always on drugs to numb the pain? What's in her Totoro backpack!
>>
If you're in the kek scene and fuck BBCs constantly you will most likely catch an STD sooner or later.
>>
>>61030927
Yellow fever.
Yes.
Anime.
>>
>>61030957
What the fuck is "the cůck scene?"
>>
>>61030992
I don't now I only frequent the patrician scene
>>
Yes.
Yes.
Sex toys and mayo. She lubes her loose cunt up with the mayo and then fucks herself with the dragon. She heats up mayo in the microwave and stuffs it up her pussy, pretending that it's the cum of 50 men.
>>
>>61030992
It's a subculture where white women fuck endowed black guys either directly in front of their white partners, or just with the knowledge of their partner, in order to humiliate him because he's a beta with a small cock who will never be able to satisfy her.
The scene is rapidly growing and will probably include 90% of all white relationships in the next 20-30 years.
>>
>>61031028
h-hot
>>
>>61031061
>whites

White people don't exist, Anon, they're just a myth.
>>
>>61031028
>Sex toys and mayo. She lubes her loose cunt up with the mayo and then fucks herself with the dragon. She heats up mayo in the microwave and stuffs it up her pussy, pretending that it's the cum of 50 men.
damn
thats deep
>>
>>61031061
What happens if you're a build-waller of brown pigmentation dating another build-waller of white pigmentation? Like, the type you would never guess were one unless you heard their last name
>>
Chronic Yeast Infection
>>
>>61031091
deep inside her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.