[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help /mu/, i woke up this morning and my left ear feels like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: electriclarryland-519d41461537f.jpg (692 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
electriclarryland-519d41461537f.jpg
692 KB, 1000x1000
help /mu/, i woke up this morning and my left ear feels like it's shut closed. tried cleaning it out with a qtip, that only made it worse and now i can barely hear anything out of my ear. tried blowing my nose, running warm water under it, etc. and it's still closed shut. what do?
>>
OP, BAD NEWS, YOU'RE FUCKED. YOU ARE GONMA DIE
>>
that image triggers me
>>
Whine about it on 4chan.
Or, you know, go to the doctor.
>>
You're just going to have to wait for the spiders to hatch.
>>
Pour boiling water in there
>>
>>61030433
let's hope OP is not this brain dead
>>
>>61030175
best case scenario, there's just a deep blockage of earwax that you can get sorted out at the doctor's.

worst case scenario, your eardrum is inflamed or you have ear cancer
>>
>>61030175

Your guys's moms never poured hydrogen peroxide in your ears to clean them? It gets all bubbly in your ear, feels nice, and it breaks up all the wax.
>>
Go to the doctor, or give yourself an ear enema. Your senses are no joke, so you better act on that quickly.
>>
>>61030175
Go to the doctor? Is that not an option or something?
>>
>Q tip made it worse
Sounds like an ear wax blockage.
>>
>>61030485
Yeah, I used to get this all the time.

Don't do it OP, it's dangerous. Go to the doctor.
>>
>>61030175
Bet it will be gone tomorrow
>>
get a turkey baster/syringe or something and fill it with luke warm water, tilt your potato and splash some water in your ear, leave it there for a minute.

if that doesn't help, go to a doctor and let them flush your disgusting ears out, and never use a Q tip to clean your ears you idiot
>>
>>61030175
I had a blocked ear for around half a year. The way I (and most other people) delt with it was to pour oil in the ear and leave in in there for about ten minuets. It often takes multiple sessions but it works in the end.
>>
>>61030988
When was it ever dangerous?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.