[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw been 2 years since i've had a real relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: do you ever feel.png (26 KB, 354x425) Image search: [Google]
do you ever feel.png
26 KB, 354x425
>tfw been 2 years since i've had a real relationship
>tfw every day I tell myself "As long as I keep waiting, i'll meet her."
>tfw these past few weeks i've been coming to reality that I'm going to die alone

Music for this feel?
>>
>Music for this feel?
For feel when you're a filthy normie who thinks 2 years without relationships is bad?
>>
>>61028268
this
Try never you fucking faggot.
>>
>>61028268
>>61028302
basically this
i'm not saying you don't have the right to feel bad, but when you're in the company of people who have it worse than you, you definitely don't have the right to whine
>>
>>61028250
>2 years since i've had a real relationship
>these past few weeks i've been coming to reality that I'm going to die alone
>Music for this feel?
try music about wanting to kill yourself for being normal, like some shitty pop emo trash

kindly fuck off
>>
>>61028250
Suck it up pussy, I never been in a real relationship
>>
>>61028268
>2 years without relationship
>normie

Just because he's less of a shut-in disgusting monster than you doesn't mean he's a normie. Source: normie here, never been out of the game for more than three months since age 15.
>>
>>"As long as I keep waiting, i'll meet her."
according to what logic? Relationships don't just fall into your lap dude lol and the ones that do are almost always unhealthy as fuck. Fix yourself or whatever relationships you manage to get will be hella co-dependent and you'll only be worse off.
>I'm going to die alone
we all do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7lyfYzIw8
>>
>>61029756
>Source: normie here, never been out of the game for more than three months since age 15.
So you only had 1 relationship so far?
>>
>>61029756
literally the best shitposting I've seen in a while
9/10 gjwp
>>
>>61028250
go listen to some pop punk and get over it
improve your self-esteem
it'll be easier once you stop being such a massive faggot
>>
>>61029815
>talks shit like a 5 year old playing CoD on Xbox
>self-esteem
oh the irony
>>
>>61029803
savage
>>61028250
HANL and shit, also try not being in a relationship since your birth :^)
>>
Are there really this many forever alone kissless virgins around here or is it just a meme? I've never really understood it, I've been around here since like 08, I'm awkward as fuck, have "nerdy" interests and even I've gotten laid. Nigga just walk away from the computer like nigga just take a shower and go out once in a while, meet people and shit.

>>61029762
This guy gets it
>>
File: 1407190745929.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1407190745929.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>61029889

Oh yeah, you think not having a real relationship since your birth is pathetic? Try not having a single friend for your whole life, and having your mother be your primary social contact.
>>
>>61029900
>i'm awkward as fuck
>'nerdy' interests
you sound like a normie, specifically the kind that call themselves awkward and nerdy in public conversation to garner more attention

a bit shite to be quite honest family
>>
>>61029900

It's not just being "awkward and nerdy" that makes you a perma-virgin. It's already common knowledge that many girls find some awkwardness and nerdy interests to be cute.

Being a forever alone kv comes about when you have serious mental/social issues, things that make you scarred to the core, and/or a physical appearence so terrible it's like a birth defect.
>>
>>61029928
Try not having a single friend and relationship and having your mother literally leave you in the dumpster after you were born.
>>
Dude just fuck prostitutes. Life isn't a Disney movie. "The One" doesn't exist and if you do meet a girl tha tyou think is perfect she's already had dozens of dicks shoot their cum in her pussy before she settles on a little bitch boy like you.
>>
File: interest.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
interest.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>61029900
I'm attractive, girls and guys come up to me and stuff but i just don't myself attracted (in an emotional level) to most people, sure i could smash a couple of people if i wanted but i'm just not like that, i need to feel connected to people, and then there's the problem of when i finally find someone i'm interested in they aren't in me at all

>tfw attractive social retard shut in
baka lads
>>
>>61030039
i also kind of sheltered myself when i was a child and now i'm left behind in social situations, i suck at one on one conversations, and my text game is weak as fuck

How to stop people from losing interest?

Music for this feel?
>>
>>61030012
>he actually cares about purity
>>
>>61030076
>i also kind of sheltered myself when i was a child and now i'm left behind in social situations
Exactly this. I really hate myself for this.
>>
>>61029900
Women consider 80% of men unattractive, and consider inexperience one of the 3 biggest turn offs (not my assumptions, multiple researches conducted on every single dating site showed the exact same results), and if you reached your 20s without experience and are average or below average, good luck, either accept your best chance is being settled for in your 30s by a single mom or start living like a monk.
>>
7 years since I've been in a relationship and I couldn't be happier.
>>
>>61030257
>start living like a monk
this desu. Get in touch with the love already inside of you and you won't need to seek it from external sources. Or, as Ram Dass said, "Be Love Now."
>>
>>61029900
24 yo virgin here. Never had anything resembling a relationship
>>
>on the autism/aspie spectrum
>learn shit fast because of aspie pattern recognition and understanding
>never felt emotions until I turned 20
>literally no clue how to connect with people
>only few 'friends' I have are from prolonged exposure in highschool
>never been in a relationship
>watch movies and listen to music alone in my room 90% of waking hours
>people comment that they like me and that I am funny
>they don't get that I am constantly acting because I have no clue how to talk to people
I couldn't find music for this feel, so I had to start making my own

feels like touching on suicidal depression man
10/10 don't want to feel anymore
>>
File: chip-diss.png (526 KB, 990x538) Image search: [Google]
chip-diss.png
526 KB, 990x538
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRNDY6ESMJM

can't run out of bars
>>
>>61030257
This takes only women in consideration who are using dating sites though. So the general opinion, or the opinion of people that don't use dating sites might be different.
>>
Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJQHKiAm7CU
>>
>>61030345
>>people comment that they like me and that I am funny
>>they don't get that I am constantly acting because I have no clue how to talk to people

You ever get people who get mad at you for being "funny," like they think you're trying to act like a smartass when really being sarcastic and witty is the only way you know how to communicate with others and get people to like you?
>>
>>61030389
It has happened before but I'm not even trying to get people to like me
I'm really trying to survive not like screaming shit at them for being incompetent and not understanding the simple shit I say, I just literally tell the truth and what is on my mind but people perceive it as other things because of how shit and self centered most people are.
>>
>tfw i have no idea of what i'm going to do this winter break
What the fuck do normal people do when they don't have classes to go to and shit, i'm lost
>>
>>61029900
Normie Virgin here
Not kissless but never been able to have relationship.
I go out usually once a weekend, got cool friends and people usually like me.
I never make moves on a girl unless I'm drunk. Im honestly afraid of having a relationship. It sounds so intimate and complicated.
Not implying that its the only reason im single
>>
>>61029900
I have no interest in getting into any relationship with women
And I find partying/ going out boring as shit

Its like everybody has to pretend they're having fun
>>
>>61030257
you speak as if it's absolute truth. this is just from your perspective, which is inherently flawed like every single perspective a human can occupy. with that being said, don't take what anyone has to say as absolute truth. people like to express their hopelessness because they're depressed, like this anon here. nothing wrong with being optimistic.
>>
>this thread
Pls no I don't want to feel
>>
File: Taxi Driver.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Taxi Driver.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
>>61028250
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.