[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://vimeo.com/16653949 This song was supposed to be on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: The Chronic.jpg (23 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
The Chronic.jpg
23 KB, 300x270
https://vimeo.com/16653949

This song was supposed to be on The Chronic 1992. It ended up being cut and released later on Suge Knight's republish of The Chronic, which was called "The Chronic: Relit and from the vault".

Do you think it should have made it to the original, or do you think its not good enough for what's often used as the gold standard of West Coast G-Funk and Hip Hop.
>>
>>61027109
bump
>>
i always thought today was a good day was on the chronic
>>
Weak track. Production was mix tape quality. Seemed all over the place. More of a bonus track or something . maybe a promo, track before release to introduce rage or daz . in the end good choice not to put it on
>>
>>61028062
Pretty much. It seems like it was a freestyle session or something like that. Surprised they went through the trouble of shooting a video for it though.
>>
>>61027915
>ice cube song on the chronic
>an album with an ice cube diss track on it

wat
>>
>>61028740

i didn't know shit about hip hop at that time, i thought it was dr dre's song
>>
this song isn't on The Chronic: Relit and from the vault

it's the b-side to dre day
>>
>>61028740
Dre dissed cube? I mean, he did a slight diss when he said "mobbin like a mothafucka but I aint lynchin' " (Lynch mob was cube's record label). Where else did he take shots at him?
>>
>>61028912
Oh shit, really? I never had an physical copies of The Chronic, only digital. I guess that would make sense on why there are so many slight little disses in that song. Like when Kurupt disses Cold 187um and Kokane.

>"(1-8-7) It's cold how his ass got smoked"
>Claiming you're cocaine or cavi when you blow up (kokane diss)
>>
>>61029468
The second half of the third verse of Dre Day is about Ice Cube. He didn't diss Ice Cube as hard as Eazy and Tim Dogg though.

(Then we gonna creep to South Central)
(On a Street Knowledge mission) As I steps in the temple
Spot him, got him, as I pulls out my strap
Got my chrome to the side of his White Sox hat
(You trying to check my homey, you better check yourself)
(Cause when you diss Dre you diss yourself)
Motherfucker (Yeah, nigga)
>>
>>61029802
Wow. I honestly never really thought about that. I thought that they were talking about Eazy.
>>
>>61029468
>>61029870
He also dissed Ice Cube on Elif4Zaggin
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.