[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw you realise that the more complex music that someone listens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Tfw you realise that the more complex music that someone listens to the smarter they are.

And complex doesn't mean shit, by complex i mean creative effort.
>>
File: accurtateposte.jpg (35 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
accurtateposte.jpg
35 KB, 300x450
uh, yeah
>>
File: gary the gadget guy.png (78 KB, 369x480) Image search: [Google]
gary the gadget guy.png
78 KB, 369x480
So Gary the Gadget Guy is Flatlander?
>>
>>61025102
Death Grips is Autism
>>
>>61025102
do people really still thinks that shit? fucking stupid imo
>>
File: i_am_god.png (123 KB, 686x480) Image search: [Google]
i_am_god.png
123 KB, 686x480
ITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOES

Song of the fucking century, sperglord. If you like that shit I'm sure you'd love fucking GMCFOSHO too
>>
>>61025667
What's wrong with Autism? As far as I was concerned autism just meant a higher more pure human
>>
>>61025751
You sound like this kid Peter I knew. He used to yell at magazines and make jokes about ass sex with his father.
>>
>>61025844
my names not peter, but for a second you had me thinking i was autistic
>>
File: 1440048789011.png (724 KB, 438x1018) Image search: [Google]
1440048789011.png
724 KB, 438x1018
>>61025844
>make jokes about ass sex with his father

you don't do this? did you grow up fatherless? it makes sense
>>
>>61025844
More peter stories. Anon pls.
>>
Yes, usually they are smart. But most of them, and most of the people in here, are maybe listening to a good music - but they are childish af.

I know a lot of people who listen to good "complex" music and are totally jerks. They are arrogant, insensitive, and "know-it-all" type.

I know a few people who put some emotional effort in the music they are listening to.

But nah, most of them are arrogant assholes. So what if they're smart.
I hardly can find someone who listens to complex music, like I do, and is sensitive and actually care about people. Sorry, /mu/.
>>
>>61025751
>Post yfw people tell that to autistic people so they don't feel bad about being inept retards
>>
>>61025681
I guess you are on the other side of the spectrum, my friend.
>>
>>61025144
I miss club penguin man, got banned for saying fuck inside my igloo when no one was even around.

Anyone know any games like club penguin for adults, where they can get lewd if they want?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.