[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post artists who people only listen to so they can seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: young_thug.jpg (89 KB, 770x434) Image search: [Google]
young_thug.jpg
89 KB, 770x434
ITT: We post artists who people only listen to so they can seem contrarian and edgy.
>>
how is listening to thugger beinh a contrarian

the guy is one of the most popular rappers atm
>>
File: thuggger2.png (113 KB, 319x500) Image search: [Google]
thuggger2.png
113 KB, 319x500
I think there are few tracks he does really well. His lyrics are kind of a free association style simaler to old dirty bastard. The bars flow well with the bass heavy trap instrumentals. It kind of gives the feeling of being stuck in a thought pattern while your really high and drunk. Its not the most incredible music I have listened too but I certainly don't listen to it to be contrarian and "edgy". Its genuinely decent music.
>>
>>61021359
even the cup match the clothes
>>
bro im far from contrition
>>
>>61021376
damn...
>>
pop music in general: tswift, CRJ, bieber

contrarians to /mu/
>>
>>61021386
you would probably be fun to hang out with.
>>
Miley Cyrus
>>
>>61021410
thank you
>>
>>61021359
damn...

how tall is he?
>>
every white person listening to 90s rap
>>
>>61022679
*every white person listening to rap
>>
>>61021205
i have no fucking clue why the only hip hop that the avant teens listen to and enjoy is young thug. i think they're past the point of listening to normal entry level hipster shit (neutral milk hotel mbv death grips etc), past the point of obscure and more avant indie shit (cardiacs gentle giant magma etc) that they've now come full circle into poptimism. i just don't get it. young thug is shit.
>>
>>61023079
maybe it's because young thug is the best rapper alive
>>
>>61023094
go to bed thugger
you have lean to sip and women's clothes to wear in the morning
>>
its contrarian to listen to someone with 2 songs in the p4k top 10
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.