[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is his best album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 720x405-dildo.jpg (39 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
720x405-dildo.jpg
39 KB, 720x405
what is his best album
>>
Mechanical Animals
>>
>>61020569

He was so attractive :/
>>
>>61020883
had to sacrifice it for edginess
>>
Mechanical Animals.
MA > PoaAF = HW > EMDM > AS=TGAoG >>> THEoL = BV><<< TPE
>>
>>61020883
He used to seem to be a pretty chill dude to hang with. Then came he started believing that he actually was the person he tried to sell to his fanbase and things went out of hand.

Did anyone read Long Hard Road Out Of Hell? It's filled with exaggarations and probably outright lies just to sell his persona to his audience. Also this is what he's become:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiNpAk1p-8
>>
>>61020787
>>61020969

My niggas, i think Mechanical Animals is the only album where I like every song equally. Also Coma White is the shit
>>
Should have kept his persona on stage and stayed out of the public eye. When your fame is based around your image it's going to get boring real quick and it did.

>>61020970

Christ he's still dressing like that?
>>
Easily Mechanical Animals
>>
>>61020569
I personally reckon portrait is his best work
>>
>>61020569
Antichrist Superstar is objectively his best album, but /mu/tants will tell you it's Mechanical Animals because it's closer to the shitty sadcore they listen to all the time.
>>
>>61020787
>>61020969
>>61020990
Agreed, MA is the best. It's been downhill ever since.
>>
Garbage followed by Skinny
>>
They're all bad.
>>
>>61020969
>EMDM > AS
kek good one anon
>>
>>61020787

amen.
>>
ACSS = MA >>> POOAF >>>>>>> TPE > HW >>>>>>>>>>everything else
>>
>>61021942
Agreed. I actually really enjoyed The Pale emperor, mainly because i always like a shift in tone for a artist
>>
>>61022043
EMDM pt. 2 honestly.
Barring Deep Six, but even that is a literal No Reflection rewrite.
All bets are off.
>>
File: zz.gif (609 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
zz.gif
609 KB, 250x202
Zim Zum is the coolest.
>>
Mechanical Animals

It's not just a good MM album, it's a legit really fucking good album.
>>
>>61020569

Only Theatre of Pain.
>>
>>61021322

pale emperor is pretty good.
>>
Anything pre-1999.
>>
>>61020918
Since when was being edgy unattractive? Edge pulled off is the definition of attractive bad boy, 90s Manson was the ultimate bad boy
>>
>>61025272

>Since when was being edgy unattractive?

You need more charisma than edginess to pull it off. If you have more edginess than charisma then you're about as attractive as a wet fart.
>>
File: as.jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
118 KB, 500x500
>>
>>61025312
You don't become a god to teenage goth girls around the world by being uncharismatic. Being edgy and fearless is charismatic in a way, having all the right opinions and following all the rules doesn't create any genuine attraction in people
>>
>>61025418

>Being edgy and fearless is charismatic in a way

The charisma would be there regardless of your edginess. You either naturally have an engaging personality or you don't. You can't fake it long term.
>>
>>61025532
>You either naturally have an engaging personality or you don't

Ok this is starting to get off topic, but I completely disagree. Nobody is born charismatic, it's something that you can learn through being fearless and getting out more.
>>
>>61025600

There were writers and other types of artists who were endlessly charismatic in their work yet were recluses. You've a very small purview here.
>>
File: 1449418287508.jpg (42 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
1449418287508.jpg
42 KB, 800x804
>>61020883
>>
Saw an article the other day on how he has become a whiny little bitch blaming Columbine for ruining his career...
Ignoring the fact that he was a no talent ass clown to begin with
>>
Antichrist superstar
>>
>>61025418
>You don't become a god to teenage goth girls around the world by being uncharismatic.
All I had to do to get a teenage goth girl in bed was be as edgy as my 16-year-old self could be. You're pandering to the lowest common denominator with those people. He's about as charismatic as Donald Trump is to Mexicans outside of the mallgoth fanbase of his (what's left of it), and fuck, all I needed to get those girls to approach me was long hair, a cute face, and some edge; that's it. That's all.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.