[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to see Joanna tomorrow!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: joanna-acl.jpg (284 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
joanna-acl.jpg
284 KB, 600x399
Anyone else going to the Toronto show??
>>
bump?
>>
File: joannaa0ds78stfnys77.png (457 KB, 709x571) Image search: [Google]
joannaa0ds78stfnys77.png
457 KB, 709x571
Why isn't she going to California?
>>
another thread was posted a week back, a bunch of people are, apparently

EXCEPT ME

FUCKING TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
>>
I'll be there.
>>
>>61021556
lol I had an extra which I was able to turn for a profit

>>61021651
what seat/general area are you
>>
>>61021684
FUCK YOU
>>
saw her in pittsburgh last night it was gorgeous
>>
>>61021684
Centre, row L. Really pissed off because I had access to the advanced tickets and I clicked "give me best seats", panicked, went back to the map and row L seemed the closest. About 20 minutes later I checked the seating map again and there were a few spots still available in row C. I shouldn't complain though since I'm seeing her at all.
>>
>>61021516
she is
>>
Seeing her at the Vogue Theatre in Vancouver, and it's GA? So I guess I'll have to show up early to snag a front row seat right next to my waifu?
>>
>>61021516
damn..
>>
>>61021756
I'm in the second row(B)
:>

however I did not account for the position of the harp on the stage, there is a good chance that her face will be blocked by the instrument during the whole show :/
>>
>>61021721
is her voice worn out? I heard some rumors that she is having trouble reaching certain notes
>>
>>61021684
people that do this should be hung
>>
>>61022325
I bought it for a friend who could no longer go......
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.