[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
What went wrong?
>>
this board
>>
>>61015499
xD
>>
yes men + egomaniac
>>
Why does everyone hate it? I think CONFUSED! is pretty good
>>
>>61015490
>Kid Cudi

That's what went wrong.
>>
*right
>>
>>61015520
Agreed
>>
>>61015490
what went right?
>>
I was reading that supposedly did all the guitar and bass work for the record. If gets past this whole awkward phase of people who dont really fuck with rap trying to listen to him play rock, and then eventually people who like rock trying on his rap, he will def do some dope shit
>>
>>61015490
>the album literally has beavis and butthead insulting the artist

I refuse to believe this album wasn't a gigantic troll attempt.
>>
This just a segway into some other shit bet
>>
Granted im not a big fan of the record, it is impressive though if he did the guitar and bass for the record
>>
Skits were absolute trash

Most of the music is good. Lyrics could use some revision
>>
I hope he's only trying to dump the shallow fans
>>
0/10 voice
0/10 guitar work
0/10 lyrics
>>
File: 1392163063778.gif (1 MB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
1392163063778.gif
1 MB, 200x210
>>61015490
I like this alot.
Only people hating on it are jerks.
>>
>>61015490
Nothing; this is this generation's Trout Mask Replica, and the only people who hate it are racists. This is a masterpiece that will be praised like Nirvana was once the world becomes comfortable with the idea of a successful black man getting his die.
>>
he's going to kill himself over this album and release MOTM3 post-humuously to inflate the ratings it gets

cap this
>>
>>61019177
Nah Cudi wouldn't cop out like that
>>
>>61019214
I said bet that shit os def gonna happen homes just except it
>>
>>61019496
Nah senpai he already did the new Cudi is just a hologram
>>
>>61015599
Everything past that makes me want to hang myself though
>>
>>61015490
Anybody got a ZIP of this?
>>
he walked out on a narduwar interview
>>
>>61020280
this pls
>>
>>61020280
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/BrHKjK0Q/file.html
>>
a meme rapper tried to make music with actual instruments
>>
>>61021166
Where's the second disc?
>>
>>61021166
>only disc 1
shakin my head to be honest
>>
>>61018249
yes, this album is one of the best comedy piece of our time.
>>
>>61021166
Why is this missing the last 6 songs
>>
Just watched the fantano review, album seems to be a success
>>
>>61021545
X. D.
>>
It's great honestly

Adventures, Edge of The Earth, Confused, The Nothing, Wedding Tux and Speedin Bullet To Heaven are all 10/10
>>
File: 1405701681840.png (122 KB, 261x347) Image search: [Google]
1405701681840.png
122 KB, 261x347
>>61015490
It's awful and Scott doesn't understand that making your album sound "lo-fi" won't automatically make it better due to nostalgia for the 90s. It's truly fucking awful. Not saying there aren't tolerable tracks on it but it's just so uninteresting to listen to from start to finish. I understand if cudder didn't want to get pidgeonholed into some stoner/cloud rap shit but goddamn dude who mastered this shit? Who thought people wanted to listen to over 80 minutes of this? This is coming from a guy who enjoyed cLOUDEAD for the most part.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.