[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/core
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: newmucore.jpg (292 KB, 1584x962) Image search: [Google]
newmucore.jpg
292 KB, 1584x962
Made a new /mu/core chart. I think The Getty Address should be listened to by /mu/. It's got the perfect amount of experimentation and pop songwriting for /mu/ to like or shitpost about
>>
>>61010790
For anyone curious he is an album link
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CYN9DxohJg&list=PLgMoi_xL8Px-_sZodyF3AVbSRY9FNDOI8
>>
no, sorry
>>
>>61010790
thats not how it works at all. i also wouldnt use that anco album (gotta make it merriweather, once again thats just the only correct choice)
probably the money store instead of exmilitary, get rid of american football and put in court of the crimson king, also trout mask replica should probably replace burial
>>
>>61010890
This is the chart off of google. I'm only interested in having The Getty Address on it.
>>
>beta-indie and memerap
Nice chart.
>>
>>61010942
Yet again, didn't make the chart, just editing some of it.
>answering the shitposts
>>
>>61010910
/mu/core is about the most talked about albums on /mu/. It is not about what you think everyone should listen to
>>
who the fuck talks about the getty address and untrue
>>
>>61010998
Untrue was posted 24/7 last year
>>
make it stop
>>
>>61011013
well it's not 2014 anymore is it?
>>
Look OP.. Not to be rude but I cringed at the idea of you expecting this to work
>>
>>61011090
Eh, I tried. It's also fun to see random people argue about albums posted so I got something out of it
>>
Truth is, half of those albums are not as talked about as they were some time ago.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.