[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP OLD SGP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I miss the old Sgp bruh. He was one of the realest men in the rap industry until he went bat shit crazy. I miss the days him and Trash Talk toured together. RIP OLD PURRP ILL SEE YOU IN THE CROSSROADS DUDE.
>>
>>61009825
facts
>>
has anybody listened to the mixtapes he put out under Money Mendoza? any good?
>>
The Drake diss he released during the whole Meek Mill fiasco is the most hilariously bad thing I've ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEmHBQ__EWU
>>
>>61009825
What the fuck is he even doing now? Xanax and lean fried his brain

Why'd he have to get so mad about Rocky
>>
he gay nigga
>>
>>61009825
career was dead when fucking lil shark ether his ass over twitter
>>
so ya'll ain't hype for winter's mine 2?????? drops tonight
>>
>>61012917

that account has run by his older brother but still yeah embarrassing

>>61013278

its already out tho
>>
>>61013400
o dam meant 3
>>
>>61013437

oh damn
>>
>>61011288
the fuck happened to this guy? what the fuck? this shit is hot garbage senpai. how do you go from his older stuff to this? sounds like it was recorded on a old nokia phone.
>>
>>61009825

The drugs have destroyed him, either that or he's just being a lazy fuck now. Collaborating with the ASAP Mob seemed like it motivated him because he was getting noticed. Now that it's gone he probably doesn't see a point
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.