[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, Arca - Mutant is the best and most unique album of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: arca.png (906 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
arca.png
906 KB, 1200x1200
Honestly, Arca - Mutant is the best and most unique album of the year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKNm4yYncbI
>>
>>61009255
God, this sounds like some shitty juke tune with a highpass filter slapped on top.
Listen to the real deal, please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEXXYiIqc4I
>>
>>61010586

>viral marketing
>>
>>61010597
Dred Collective is well established, you'd know that if you knew anything about footwork.
>>
i really tried to like this, but everything about it is repulsive.
>>
it's a good record, he incorporates noise and texture quite well.
>>
It's like an hour of OPNs child soldier so its shit
>>
>>61011717
>>61011843
>>61011921
average age 17
average time listening to xenakis 0
>>
>>61011921
That's a great song though
>>
>>61013081
>posts defending Arca
>quotes guy complimenting Arca
>>
it's a shit album and if you like it fuck you for being a trendy hipster faggot and just getting hip to arca
>>
I admire Arca because he managed to do what I dream of: Get his ass out of a third world south american shit hole, a country that manages to be even worse than mine (his being Venezuela and mine Brazil), and becoming a producer in international territory where he worked with very influential artists like Bjork and Kanye West. I listened to Xen and kind of enjoyed it because I'm all about these digital electronic wankery albums, but I'm feeling that Mutant is almost the same album again, and I don't know how many are with me on this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.