[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me find cyberpunk dark drone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 2146.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2146.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
There's too much good electronic drone music, and I love all of it. I'm trying to just go for dark drone by artists that have cyberpunk sounding names. It makes me feel cool.
>yes- cyberpunk
Sabled Sun
Stellardrone
Synthetic Mind Decay
CyberCHUMP
Future Music Corp
Zednought
Disturbed Earth
>no- new age
Algaia
Oenyaw
>no- real names
Stephen Philips
Peter Bolander
Seren Ffordd
Ben Frost
Steve Roach
Tim Hecker

I'll hold on to the ones I already have, but help me put an end to my collection so I can stop listening to drone internet radio and downloading everything.
>>
File: tim hecker ravedeath.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tim hecker ravedeath.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
Cyberpunk or scifi sounding album names are also acceptable.
>>
SleepResearch_Facility

http://rateyourmusic.com/artist/sleepresearch_facility
>>
>>61005036
perfect
>>
>>61004824
really... someone has given a shit to this post? go play your cyberpunk games and see Matrix but leave music out of this garbage tagging, please
>>
File: Test (2).jpg (336 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Test (2).jpg
336 KB, 700x700
https://astraalabyssaal.bandcamp.com/releases
>>
>>61005266
I'm open to suggestions for cutting down my drone collection otherwise. Also, I don't consume any other cyberpunk related media.
>>
>>61005266
lmao what a faggot
>>
>>61005282
This is great!
>>
>>61005498
Thanks, this is actually my bandcamp account
>>
>>61005792
You're great at production.
>>
>>61005806
Well thanks anon
>>
>>61005036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcXZ7FA1IeE
this is really intense
>>
>>61005266
Fuck you, man. Some of us are interested and just because you aren't you feel the need to try and rain on our parade? Fuck off.
>>
>>61007318
just because he/she isn't interested and chose to express a dissenting opinion you feel the need to rain on their parade? Fuck off
>>
>>61007461
Just because xhe is interested and chose to express disdain for their dissenting opinion you feel the need to rain on their parade? Fuck off.
>>
>>61004943
>scifi sounding
http://drumcell.bandcamp.com/album/hypoxia-a-constant-preparation-for-loss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UoDmB3v28k
>>
File: senpai mc ride.gif (237 KB, 250x149) Image search: [Google]
senpai mc ride.gif
237 KB, 250x149
>>61007662
hello kettle, you're black
>>
sun watcher is pretty sci-fi
>>
>>61008169
it's a joke
>>
File: eggs.jpg (106 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
106 KB, 600x400
>>61004824
hi roger
>>
File: haaaaa.gif-c200.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
haaaaa.gif-c200.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>61008425
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
I guess you could always slow down Perturbator songs.

And it absolutely will not stop.. until you are dead.
bbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhvvv
>>
nanocyborg uberholocaust
>>
>>61008615
I can't believe this is real
>>
Why the hell are you judging music by artist names instead of the actual music
>>
>>61009324
Drone music is the white rice of music to me. It's hard to make drone music that I don't like. I can download every major album by every artist from the internet drone stream I listen to and keep 90% of them. Name is the last thing I think of when I'm downloading artists, but I've ruled out every other criteria for cutting down. Might as well go for something that makes me feel vaguely cool.
>>
>>61009324
Fuck you, man. Some of us are interested in names and just because you aren't you feel the need to try and rain on our parade? Fuck off.
>>
>>61009507
Fuck you, man. Some of us are interested in finding music based on how it sounds rather than the artist name and just because you aren't you feel the need to try and rain on our parade? Fuck off.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.