[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best "grunge" album and why is it Bleach?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What is the best "grunge" album and why is it Bleach?
>>
"Bleach? Never heard of it. Nevermind is the best MAN"
>>
Obligatory Dirt > everything post.
>>
>>61004081
Bleach sounds like a bunch of long-haired fuckups yelling in their parents' basement, and for that it is fucking awesome. Once pretension started dominating grunge, it became shit
>>
Failure's Fantastic Planet is the only good grunge album.
>>
>>61004130
how cool is that?
>>
>>61005074
>not SDRE's Diary
>>
>>61004081
>4 piece on the cover
Were they a 4 piece when this was recorded?
>>
>>61005307
No, Jason Everman was never in the group at the same time as Channing I'm pretty sure. They just did this for the album cover
>>
>>61005471
Oh well it is a better effect. I've never noticed it until now is all.
>>
>>61004130
dude smells like team spirit best song everr! i'm such an oldschooler god! Just bought a nirvana t-shirt aswell, when is their next tour???
>>
File: 5110fjqGH+L.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
5110fjqGH+L.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>61004081

I'm sort of serious
>>
>>61005471
He was only ever in the group when Channing was behind the kit.

Also his only recorded song with the band is that Kiss cover 'Do You Love Me?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ98BvAIF08
>>
>>61004081
It's not even the best of Sub Pop's 80s output:
>Tad - God's Balls
>Soundgarden - Ultramega OK
>Mudhoney s/t
>>
>>61005188
So I went to your room and read your diary:
Watching Grunge leg drop New-Jack through a presstable...
And then my heart stopped:
Listening to Cio-Cio San, fall in love all over again.
>>
>>61005800
Damn, Ultramega OK was actually on SST
>>
>>61005471
He paid the 600 bucks for the studio session and then go to the tour and got his ass kicked because he was too much of a metalhead.
>>
File: l7.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
l7.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
This is the only good grunge album ever made
>>
>>61005074
Fantastic Planet isn't really grunge though.
Comfort is the only particularly grungy Failure album.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.