[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with steve and speed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: albini knife.jpg (40 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
albini knife.jpg
40 KB, 500x667
What's with steve and speed?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS7KlAI30Ro

apparently you just need to use his studio whether he's there or not? or this not as similar as I think?
>>
>>61000373
I mean he built the studio to sound good, it makes sense that playing in it sounds like other stuff he produced. I think one of the big things is the recording room is connected to another identical room beneath it which increases the air volume of the room or something and creates deeper sounds. There's probably a lot of literature on it.
>>
>>61000331
That seems very painful
>>
>>61001478
For you..
>>
>>61000331
That's a gorgeous image.
>>
those are my favorite kitchen knives
>>
he produced speederland.......
>>
>>61002027
no

he didnt
>>
>>61000331
The fuck is that thing on his neck?
>>
>>61002027
No he didn't, he produced Slint's first album. And did a terrible job at it too.
>>
how did he do that?
>>
>>61002130
Is that what the band thinks?
>>
>>61000331
You ever try it? It's fucking awesome
>>
Reminder Albini likes anime and wrote a song about it
>>
>>61004062
Which one?
>>
I've listened to Big Black's discography twice over. Is Shellac as good/worth listening to
>>
>>61004096
Yes
>>
File: racerx.png (631 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
racerx.png
631 KB, 600x590
>>61004079
>Racer X on the road
>Rex on the track
>Little cartoon nips
>Racer X on attack
>>
>>61002117
Mustard?
>>
>>61004105
yeah, that's some stupid normalfag anime from back when anime used to be cool
not particularly shocking or anything
>>
>>61004119
>back when anime used to be good
ftfy
>>
>>61002160
original Slint bassist left because he thought Steve was an asshole that ruined their album.

the guitar on Tweez sounds the same every track, it's all very samey.

Carol is the best song Big Black could never write though.
>>
why would he do that to himself?
>>
>>61004429
Ethan Buckler left to concentrate on his own band King Kong.
>>
>>61004062
the whole name of Rapeman is taken from a manga
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.