[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Primus-Frizzle_Fry.jpg (27 KB, 297x300) Image search: [Google]
Primus-Frizzle_Fry.jpg
27 KB, 297x300
Thoughts?
>>
>>60998818
*hold up sprk*
>>
Primus sucks.
>>
>>60998818
My favorite Primus album
>>
I never give this band enough credit, but they're really good at what they do.
>>
>>60998818
Its a shame they went down hill after pork soda
>>
It has 3 god tier songs

Harold of the Rocks
Mr. Knowitall
Pudding Time

but overrall I'd say it's not that consistent, I'd give it like a 6/10
>>
>>60998818
SO IN THE END, SWAMPER AND GREENEY FINALLY SUCCUMB TO THE WAYS OF HAROLD
AND IN DOING SO, EACH GAVE A LITTLE BIT OF HIS SOUL AWAY
>>
>>60998889
>6/10
you're the smelliest asshole in the room!
>>
>>60998908
What a couple of dumbshits...
>>
>>60998923
>!
>>
How does one play the bass like Les and sing at the same time? How is it possible?
>>
>>60998885
>Its a shame they went down hill after pork soda
Tales from the Punchbowl and The Brown Album are both great. Over The Electric Grapevine is one of the best Primus songs.
>>
>>60998944
haha, this guy!
>>
>>60998957
ARE YOU

IMPLYING THE

UNIMPLYABLE

*spork time children¨*
>>
Les Claypool is a fucking god-tier bassist, dude.

One of the few times where I totally agree with Scaruffi.
>>
If it came down to one song it would be Groundhog's Day
>>
primus if definitely in my top 3 favorite bands of all time

les is a living legend

>>60999016
if it came down to one song i'd have to pick nature boy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.