[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times to listen to an album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: serveimage.png (248 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
248 KB, 400x400
How many times should one listen to an album before they add it to their collection? At least one full run through? Or maybe listen through unless you really can't stand it? Maybe 2-3 times, which is quite time consuming. What is the rule of thumb for this sort of thing?
>>
what kind of faggot question is this
>>
Man I just buy CDs when I think it'll be good.
>>
listen to it as many times as you like are you autistic
>>
>>60998496
A pretty bad one apparently, though still intriguing to me :^)
>>
As many times as the album seems to warrant. obviously you're going to listen to albums that intrigue you or that you like a lot, and one's that don't interest you maybe just once or twice
>>
I try and listen to new stuff but I just don't have the will power to listen to the whole album if in not digging it
>>
At least 5 times normal speed
then 4 times at 2x with your eyes closed
then 10 times at 0.5x speed
then 2 more times on mute
>>
>>60998561
Chuckled
>>
If you like the music then buy it faggot.
>>
>>60998496
literally exhaled loudly from my nose after reading this

>>60998479
seriously though you're taking music way too fucking seriously
>>
>>60998546
All right, thanks for your input, I will take that into consideration. I do appreciate it
>>
>>60998583
Implying I don't?
>>
>>60998588
I don't think it is about seriousness, but more a less S/he -- 99% sure it's a he -- is just into music
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.