[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the future MF Doom? I read some theory online once that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 29-atxxl.jpg (252 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
29-atxxl.jpg
252 KB, 650x975
Is he the future MF Doom? I read some theory online once that he will be the next one and it honestly made sense. What do you guys think?

I can actually picture it happening
>>
call me when it does

I don't care until that point
>>
>>60995491

you mean make albums that nobody buys? he's already there
>>
If it hasn't happened by now it probably won't happen ever.
>>
>>60995491
Yes he probably should put a mask on that ugly ass face
>>
>>60995520
Dude he's 21 you're retarded
>>
>>60995491
>future MF DOOM

Being a shitty rapper only white hipsters like? Maybe, but he should probably aim higher than that.
>>
Probably, as far as DOOM's cult following and release patterns go.
>>
>>60995595
only one post and it is so obvious you are intensely unlikeable
>>
>>60995491
He's already been around long enough that he's hit his peak.
>>
>>60995806
...And he's only started coming into his own with IDLS and Solace.
>>
>>60995491
>Is he the future MF Doom?
what does that even mean? dooms going to hand the mask down?
does he the same flow and appeal to the sampe people as listen of doom? yeah, is he going to be the next doom? no, doom is doom. earl is earl.
>>
>>60995491
I like the idea of the MF DOOM identity being passed on to another rapper, but I don't think Earl can bull it off. Doris was good, but I Don't Like Shit was immature. He isn't really progressing as an artist, y'know?
>>
>>60995491

hes already the pitchfork hopsin
>>
>>60995899
>dooms going to hand the mask down
Exactly this.

Think about it:
>MF DOOM parodies Doctor Doom
>DOOM was born in England
>DOCTOR Who is a Britain-based television show
>The doctor changes actor every couple of years under the guise of "new Doctors"

Zev was simply the first Doctor, or in this case, the first Metal Faced DOOM. As such, Earl will be the next Doctor, or the next DOOM.

Listen to his most recent album. It's very gloomy and depressing. Almost as if he's realising the inevitablity of Doomsday. The same Doomsday DOOM mentioned would return on his first LP.

Yes, I'm pulling this all out my ass.
>>
>>60996132
I enjoyed it.
>>
>>60995899
>>Is he the future MF Doom?
>what does that even mean? dooms going

this!
>>
>>60995927
this
>>
>>60995491
how does one become the future MF DOOM exactly?
>>
>>60995491
DOOM didn't start his career as an edgy tryhard though. He actually had some fucked up shit happen to him before he started rapping as DOOM.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.