[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hating on Christmas music on the radio you guys are like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: grunch.jpg (23 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
grunch.jpg
23 KB, 500x301
>hating on Christmas music on the radio
you guys are like the fucking grunch
>>
>>60991995
YOUR BRAIN IS FULL OF SPAIN
YOU'VE GOT SPAIN IN YOUR BRAIN
MR. GRIRCH
>>
>>60991995
>tfw like the grunch
>>
I don't mind christmas music at all, contemporary christmas pop is just the shittiest thing ever
>>
Everyone knows The Peanuts is God tier.

Anybody who doesn't at least appreciation Bing Crosby is being silly.

Trooth bomb time, guys. The best Coldplay song is their cheesy Christmas Lights number.
>>
>coworkers having a christmas party
>I don't want to go
>also I dislike the holiday season
>so on the day of the party the have this big lunch planned for 11:30
>I eat at 11:00 every day and this day was no exception
>I don't want to eat at my desk before the party starts because then everyone will be asking why I'm eating right before the lunch at 11:30
>which means I would then have to explain why I'm not attending the party
>so I get my lunch at 11:00 and instead of going back to my office I go to eat in my car
>I finish up in like 15 minutes and walk back to the office and do work all throughout the party
>turns out I won a raffle and since I clearly wasn't there to pick it up, everyone ended up knowing I didn't go anyway
>a bunch of people came by to ask my why I didn't go blah blah blah
>I would do it all again because I hate parties and I hate the holidays
>>
im the fucking grinch. jazz only
>>
>>60991995
>not just listening to based Dylan's Christmas album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8qE6WQmNus
>>
File: xmas album cover.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
xmas album cover.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
sorry for the lame self-promotion. but i made a xmas album last week. sort of a plunderphonics experiment on popular christmas symbols.
>>
>>60995839
forgot the link https://augustopiccinini.bandcamp.com/album/xmas-album
>>
File: 1391041510126.jpg (49 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1391041510126.jpg
49 KB, 500x669
>christmas music
GARBAGE
A
R
B
A
G
E
>>
>>60995839
>>60995854
interesting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.