[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, uhhh...This happened? Is the sex in the media so overused
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20151212-152941.png (723 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151212-152941.png
723 KB, 1920x1080
So, uhhh...This happened?
Is the sex in the media so overused that the music industry now has to pander to fetishistic pedophiles?
Fucking shit grosses me out
I'm also looking at you, Sia
>>
>>60988547
awful footgame imo
>>
Thank you for posting this, I was dangerously close to developing a foot fetish recently and this put me back on the right track.
>>
>>60988547
Sia and Shia did nothing wrong

This image, on the other hand, makes me very uncomfortable and no sir I will not be looking at it any more
>>
File: 1412114836010.png (67 KB, 253x256) Image search: [Google]
1412114836010.png
67 KB, 253x256
>>
>>60988547
Pedophilia is becoming accepted in nerdy communities because of their accepting nature plus anime fans.
>>
>>60988547
Shia and Sia are cool.
Leave them alone.

I kind of don't like Miley, but if she wants to dress like a baby, then so be it.
I'd rather have that than little kids doing the opposite.
>>
File: MELANIE-sitting.png (897 KB, 874x874) Image search: [Google]
MELANIE-sitting.png
897 KB, 874x874
Don't forget about Melanie Martinez, who's whole album is built around children/baby themes.
>>
>>60988670
Dressing up like a baby isn't inherently pandering to pedos.
I think it's cute, but gimmicky.
I like her some of her songs though.
>>
>>60988614
>plus anime fans
90% of lolicons won't go near real women regardless of age.
>>
>>60988670
Does she go so far as to spread her diaper pussy and stick her foot in her mouth, in an official Vevo video?
I don't even know who Melanie Martinez is. Miley doing this type of shit in the spotlight is what really makes this video sick, imo.
Its one thing to engage in diaper pussy feet play in the underground but Miley started on Disney for fucks sake.
The future of the tweens of this generation scares me so deeply
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.