[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck /mu/ and their edgy music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
seriously everything i try to listen to here suck ass
>>
File: 1383035953170.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1383035953170.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>
maybe it's actually you that has the problem
>>
seriously everything is k pop and edgy shit
>>
>>60986952
what do you like?
>>
>>60986909
Yeah, this place is filled with a bunch of try hard kids desu. Most people here care more about what other people think of the music they listen to / how their "taste" reflects on them than the actual music. It's quite sad really.
>>
>>60986971
j pop and corny shit
>>
I know a lot of overhyped flavour of the month memerap/ indieshit is the main discussion point, but honestly in terms of overall diversity of taste and discussion I'm afraid this is the best the internet has to offer

shame about the people, but you can't win em all
>>
>>60986909

This is why I pretty much left after Shaking the Habitual was released. Being a /fit/izen now, I'm much better off.
>>
>>60986909
Can I bring hope into you bruh? check this out man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtf14WlPH-E
>>
>god i hate edgy people, I'll make a post going against the grain to prove my point

hmmm

>>60987010
also this, you just have to talk to someone normally and you can have a nice conversation here. talk like a memer and you'll get memers replying.
>>
>>60987070
genuinely amazed seether still exist

literally doing the embarrassing kurt impressions in 2015

what is this time warp nonsense
>>
>>60987116

You honestly don't like it? well, fair enough then. I really like it though.
>>
>>60986909
don't look for good music on /mu/
instead get a good musical taste and share your patrician music with /mu/ to end everyone's suffering

seriously though, this board isn't about music. it's about having your anonymous internet friends tell you how cool your taste is because you have no real friends, which is why people listen to stuff like Death Grips and NMH and shit.
>>
>>60986983
hopsin
>>
>>60987070
What the fuck man? Get that trash out if here. What are you 16?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.