[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck all the hype around this, this is a cinematic masterpiece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 923x919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 923x919
Fuck all the hype around this, this is a cinematic masterpiece that is essentially a modern day, edgy reincarnation of Tupac through the eyes of a young, self conscious black man. 10/10
>>
>Contains Real
>Masterpiece
get REAL
>>
>>60985922
i enjoy the little nods to funkedelic in the production and engineering, i like psychedelic soul music in combination with hip hop, its a good fit
>>
How is this edgier than 2pac in any way?
>>
>>60986005
You picked the wrong bad song
>>
>>60986037
no he didn't, dipshit
>>
>>60986173
Nice retort bitch you're wrong
>>
>>60986196
>I'M REAL, I'M REAL, I'M REALLY REALLY REAL
10/10 honestly
>>
I would call this album a 9/10 or 10/10 but tPaB I didn't care for at all. Section 80 was great as well though.
>>
>>60986215
Did you not read the word bad in my post you fucking mongrel
>>
>>60986237
>You picked the wrong bad song
implies there is a worse song on the album
>>
>>60986271
Yeah Compton
>>
>>60986305
compton isn't worse
compton is just mediocre, not bad. real is legitimately annoying while compton is listenable
>>
>>60985922

Pop rap that glamourize the gangster life and thuggerism.

6/10
>>
>>60986335
Real's hook is bad that's it really. Having a mediocre closer is more inexcusable.
>>
Nice contrarianism OP. Le edgy xd

>>60986005
It's honestly OK. People who complain about that song are just looking for something to complain about.
>>
>>60986368
real is near twice as long as compton which makes it's irritating hook inexcusable to me
compton isn't that bad when you think of it as just a conclusion to the album that doesn't add to the overarching story. the album would be worse if it ended with real and that's for certain
>>
>implying that Real, Compton, The Recipe, and Now or Never don't all drag the album down.
>>
>>60986374
>"contrarianism"
>edgy
>>
>>60986495
>including bouns tracks
>>
File: 1415926516198.png (221 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1415926516198.png
221 KB, 512x384
>>60986363
>glamourize the gangster life and thuggerism.
>gamourize

It's okay to admit you haven't listened to it, OP
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.