[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, this is the most generic, boring alt rock album I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pearljamten.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pearljamten.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
Holy shit, this is the most generic, boring alt rock album I've ever heard. Why is it so highly regarded and put to the same light as Nirvana or Alice in Chains?
>>
>>60985231
Rock music fans have shit taste.
>>
As was with you until you implies Alice and Chains and Nirvana were good.

Grunge was the worst thing to happen to music. Every time I hear a Hinder or Trapt song at the gym or something, I wish Kurt had offed himself sooner.
>>
>>60985265
a lot of rock and "grunge" music fans don't like Pearl Jam either. try again.
>>
>>60985265
>>
>>60985231
True, Ten is just generic classic rock with cheesy production more suited to an 80s cock-rock band. Their grunge association is purely geographical. They were in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>60985231
All about eddies voice. Same with Kurt. RHCP on the other hand.... Best thing to come out of the 90's. And still producing hits
>>
>>60985277
They were good. Nirvana has nothing to do with grunge tbch
>>
>>60985231
it's pretty weak, yeah. but as >>60985277
points out, AiC and Nirvana are pretty fucking weak too.

to summarize: if you must listen to early-90's Seattle shit, let it be Soundgarden.

and if you must listen to Pearl Jam, let it be Vs. or nothing at all.
>>
>>60985368
>RHCP
>-best thing to come out of the 90's
lmao

>>60985556
>AiC and Nirvana re pretty fucking weak too
LMAO

>to summarize: if you must listen to early-90's Seattle shit, let it be Soundgarden.
yeah Soundgarden are the shit, probably the best out of the big four (or three or whatever)
>>
>>60985616
Mate can you even classify RHCP?
>>
This thread gave me cancer
>>
Vs, Vitalogy and No Code were better
>>
This album wasn't bad in fact it was quite good but pretty basic. Vs, Vitalogy and No Code were better. Also I'm surprised people even classify it as grunge.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.