[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So have you finally accepted that Bieber is a very talented musician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So have you finally accepted that Bieber is a very talented musician and actually dropped a pretty good album?

It was cool to hate on him during his early 2009-2010 days but now he's matured and is dropping some good music.

Thoughts?
>>
>>60984910
>Thoughts?

The poptomism meme is boring now, go away.
>>
BLOOD is a great producer.
>>
>>60984926
>please please let this meme die if I say it's dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiCRZLr9oRw
>>
>>60984910
He's still a prick.
>>
I've stopped hating on him a long time ago because it was a stupid meme and just forgot about him, listened to Purpose, it's an ok album.
Honestly i like the guy and he makes decent Pop albums, don't know why i'd hate him now
>>
>musician

Hes definitely growing as a performer, but I don't think he'll ever outgrow his "Baby" phase. He's also an insufferable asshole and though I usually don't care about shit like that, my sister made me listen to his music every morning for six months, and I will never forgive that shit.
>>
>>60984910
I haven't listened to his album but What Do You Mean is a good song
>>60984958
I was talking about this last night and that was the exact same response I got.
>>
>LITERAL industry plant

this is one of the most obviously calculated "comeback" albums a fucking pop star could have. it hits all the right notes for the modern hip hop/hipster scene to eat it up and go "wow justin beiber used to be SO bad but this is pretty good!" it's pathetic and if you can't see through this thin fucking repackaging of generic indie pop/rnb music you're a stupid fucking poptimist and you should kill yourself you stupid fucking faggot nigger
>>
>>60984910
talented=/=good ghostwriters
>>
>>60984910
it's still total shit, just because it isn't as hilariously bad and easy to hate now doesn't mean it's ''good'' you popshitter
>>
File: 1445216851063.jpg (42 KB, 431x300) Image search: [Google]
1445216851063.jpg
42 KB, 431x300
"Well hating pop is mainstream and since I'm a unique individual I'll be mature and open-minded enough to accept Justin bieber being good. I'm so open minded."

- OP

Honestly if you believe this you're a fucking pathetic characterless drone. Poptimism was injected to socially accepted standards through critics giving pop good reviews letting you "free thinking" faggots feel comfortable in calling this generic bullshit good.
>>
Things that /mu/ will forgive you for:

1) locking your band in a shack and torturing them mentally and physically
2) being a white supremacist and murdering a dude
3) smoking meth and raping a girl
4) being a pedophile
5) being a raging sexist who hates everyone especially women

Things /mu/ will never forgive you for:

1) just seeming kind of douchey
2) not being as nice a guy as other people
3) being kind of full of youself
>>
>>60985049
Justin pls go
>>
>>60984994
Kek
>>
>>60984997

>caring about authenticity
>2015

bless your sweet innocent heart
>>
>>60985049
Last time I checked, /mu/ wasn't a homogeneous entity, reacting with absolute uniformity to events and acts.
>>
He's still just a mediocre pop singer.

I'm not gonna go out of my way to shit on him but trying to say he has any actual value as an artist is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>60984910
>It was cool to hate on him during his early 2009-2010
Yes, and it was cool to post-ironically like him in 2013-2014.

He's still shit, his new album is mediocre at best. Is this the logic conclusion to poptimism?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.