[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this album do right? What does it do wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-12-12-55-40.png (716 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-12-12-55-40.png
716 KB, 1080x1920
What does this album do right? What does it do wrong?
>>
why do you keep viralling this shit
>>
File: 1449089356847.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1449089356847.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>Vice
>>
Some filler here and there, but the production is really unique and competent. It definitely does more right than it does wrong.

Also, this: >>60984933
>>
I feel like vice would say the same thing about OPN
>>
>>60984933
DED
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 200x200
>vice

makes sense that they wouldn't understand this album
>>
>>60985000
they praise OPN, actually
>>
fuck vice desu
>>
>>60984964
I keep hearing people say that there's filler but I loved or at least really liked every single song

I'm starting to feel pretty certain that No Now is a 10/10 for me, and I barely ever call anything a 10 or even 9

The fact that his debut is an hour long and solid all the way through is hella inspiring to me
>>
Vice just posts things to get clicks. They had an article claiming that pulling out is just as effective as condoms (and even contradict this in the article itself). They had an article the other day praising Paris Hilton saying she was a genius and icon and "trolled" America and criticism against her is sexist. They're the lowest of the low clickbait. They just think of a wild headline and the article comes secondary, because they've already gotten you to click.
>>
>>60984964
Yes, I agree. I think the production is the coolest part, but a lot of the songs wouldn't stand on their own
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.