[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIL UGLY MANE - OBLIVION ACCESS BOXSET IS DONE IT'S HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: CWCxYIcXIAIPqyo.jpg (58 KB, 600x751) Image search: [Google]
CWCxYIcXIAIPqyo.jpg
58 KB, 600x751
LIL UGLY MANE - OBLIVION ACCESS

BOXSET IS DONE

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
just release this fucking album it's already done

why are they waiting on this physical shit I just want to listen to it
>>
>>60984745
he likes to get some money rather than just make music for the pirates t b h
>>
>>60984735
>Ormolycka

Good luck with that
>>
Orm is a scammer, don't buy from him.
>>
File: CV2VtBdWUAAmEaO.jpg-large.jpg (98 KB, 818x1024) Image search: [Google]
CV2VtBdWUAAmEaO.jpg-large.jpg
98 KB, 818x1024
S O O N
O
O
N
>>
it's already out of stock?
>>
Literally music for wiggers
>>
>>60984792
he had a couple people refund so those got put up for black friday. there is going to be a non-preorder version, though
>>
>>60984735
https://www.reddit.com/r/cassetteculture/comments/30edz6/the_label_ormolycka_is_a_sham_details_inside/
http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/114865-ormolycka-love-hate-thread/
>>
>>60984825
>non-preorder version
did he say when?
>>
>>60984735
>>60984848
https://www.reddit.com/r/deathgrips/comments/30efgk/xpost_from_rcassetteculture_ormolycka_the_label/
>>
File: banadadog.png (486 KB, 506x681) Image search: [Google]
banadadog.png
486 KB, 506x681
>>60984864
info later today, possible? And I guess the only difference is the preorder ones come with a bandana. lol, okay, they can have them
>>
>>60984905
yeah, i'm okay without the bandana, thanks.
>>
So how long are the non pre sale boxsets going to take to make
>>
that guy is a fucking scammer
LUM probably is in on it also
but props he is a legit G
>>
>>60984992
these were put up for sale in January so I'd say 6-8 months, provided pressing plants don't get even more booty blasted in the coming year
>>
you fags actually like this shit, lmao
>>
File: chckm.gif (304 KB, 402x414) Image search: [Google]
chckm.gif
304 KB, 402x414
>>60985034
>>
>>60984759
>>60984767
>>60984848
>>60984874
>>60985017
I order a single ExMil cassette from Orm last December. It was eventually sent out (apparently) in March this year when I got an email out of the blue with USPS tracking details. According to the tracking it took a just over a week to arrive here in the UK then all of a sudden about a week later it was back in New York where it just sat for months - seemingly it fell in to a black hole. The tracking number is now dead, fuck knows what happened to my cassette.
>>
>>60985017
I honestly cant stand orm at all i think he is annoying as fuck with all his le amazon generation comments but i have actually received 4 orders from him. So not a complete scammer
>>
>>60985185
Similar except I've never heard any word back from him and I bought the tape back in October of 2014.
>>
>>60985185
>>60985256
Did you ever contact him?
>>
>>60985299
Yes, several times.
>>
>>60985299
he rarely if ever responds to emails. orm is so fucking unreliable
>>
>>60985299
Yeah I tried the email associated with his paypal. No reply.
>>
>>60985256
I ordered in October of 2014 as well and am in the same boat. I mean I get its one dude doing this as a hobby in his free time, but how fucking hard is it to send out an order?
>>
over a year and multiple unanswered emails later, i'm still waiting on information regarding my exmilitary cassette that wasn't included in an order that i received, even though it was marked as dispatched alongside the other items

honestly i'm ready to just open a case with paypal and fuck him up in order to actually receive a refund. i appreciate he's in a difficult position to keep up with everything but how fucking hard is it to stay in contact with your customers
>>
anyone that says Orm is a scammer is both a dumbass and a piece of shit. dudes been running that shit completely by himself this entire time and is a super busy guy, be patient you assholes. i spoke to him at the LUM show in Miami the other day and he was literally so fucking nice he straight up gave my friend and I 4 tapes each for FREE. I told him how much I respect and appreciate what he's doing and he was like "woah thanks dude. you're the first person to talk to me today that didn't yell at me for not shipping their stuff fast enough." He's a good dude, definitely not a scammer. Be patient.
>>
>>60985921
it's important to differentiate between scammer and lazy/disrespectful business practice

i'm not bothered with slow shipping times but contact is CRUCIAL and leaving hundreds of people in the dark and at a loss of cash isn't justifiable at all
>>
>>60984905
pre ordr version comes with a bandana, a t-shirt, patches, and probably some othe chic shit
>>
>>60986058
a poster too, iirc
>>
>>60985921
fuck off ORM
post proof of these tapes?
>>
>>60986046
>>60986046
>>
I dont really give a fuck about Orm as it stands right now. Im hungry as fuck for Oblivion Access though. If the rest of the tracks are even half as good as Persistence or Grave Within a Grave its gonna be GOAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ubawvRtpOY
>>
>>60985921
>He's a nice guy
>He's a good dude

Maybe he is, I don't know him. But he runs his business in a really shitty way. He straight up never replies to his customers and blocks them on social media for even politely asking where their order is.

You just can't defend that shit.
>>
>>60986334
idk if the beats will be as nice as MTI but ill be damned if anything tops the lyricism he is sporting on here
>>
numb desu
>>
>>60985921
Hilarious
>>
>>60985921
>Be patient.

I guess everyone that's waited almost a year should relax a little then. They're obviously the ones that are being unreasonable. Thanks for putting it all into perspective, I feel much better now.
>>
>>60984735
Ormo why are you viralling
>>
>>60988699
stfu
>>
>>60985921
that's pretty funny because my friends and I bought the last of the casettes and we were first ones there :^)
>>
>>60986359
hey buddy we get it. you're not hardcore/punk and don't understand the d.i.y. ethos. you don't understand the struggle. go back to ordering your imagine dragons vinyl from amazon.
>>
>>60990000
the quads are always right
>>
>>60985185
its the death grips curse
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.