[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's been so much interesting music that's come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: exuma.jpg (175 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
exuma.jpg
175 KB, 600x600
There's been so much interesting music that's come out in the past year, but I've maybe only listened to more than 25 albums from January to the present.How do you make the time to listen to so much stuff, especially if you have a full-time job and constant commitments to friends, family, and your kids? I feel like I'm really missing out on a lot of great albums.
>>
It's ok, you made time for what's important. Music will always be there
>>
reee
>>
>>60984041
I usually listen to albums when driving or cooking these days. My wife and I have different music tastes, and my wifes son is a pain in the ass so "me" time are those moments
>>
>>60984083
I'm more of a cyborg than a normie, but thanks for the mémay, friend-to.
>>
>a full-time job
>friends
>family
>kids
i can't speak for everyone on /mu/ but personally i have none of these things
that's how i manage it
>>
I listen to probably 75% of my new music on the bus to class or work.
>>
>>60984116
Does anyone ever actually fall for this?
>>
I have just over 2 hours of commute 5 days of the week, so thats 10 hours there for music weekly. Thats 520 hours of music a year, pretend we average that shit out to 40 minutes an album.

Thats 780 albums a year, or if you count that I probably listen to only about 1 new album for every 4 replays, thats 195 new albums a year, or 4 a week.

Not really that hard desu
>>
>>60984169
You just did
>>
>>60984041
>2015
>a lot of interesting albums
[citation needed]
>>
>>60984125
That's how most of the board does it, including myself.
>>
>>60984182
Hmm, true. I guess I just haven't been aware of all the free time that I've had during transit times. Thanks, that will probably help immensely.
>>
>>60984415
Please, 2015 has been a really great for music and 2016 is going to be even better. We're living the golden times of music tbqh.
>>
get a job where you can listen to music. listen to music that takes more concentration in your spare time, you still have some with all those things
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.