[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 01.jpg (69 KB, 500x686) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
69 KB, 500x686
what went right?
>>
Y O U R ' R E H U R T I N G M E, B A B Y
>>
>>60979910
creep is a bad song
>>
File: thom066.jpg (73 KB, 573x819) Image search: [Google]
thom066.jpg
73 KB, 573x819
It interesting to see early thom trying really hard to be some rock star and then something happend that made his mind crack and now he is some weird newt man
>>
>>60979944
Just wasn't the right fit for him.
>>
>>60979944
>and then something happend that made his mind crack
he realized he was never going to be a rockstar no matter how hard he tried
and that made him really, really sad
so he made kid a
history since then

disclaimer: i don't know anything about the history of radiohead i just made this up on the spot so if there are any radiohead fanboys itt don't bother to correct me
>>
>>60979964
yeah ok fammo just know that you were indeed chatting utter shit
>>
File: angsty_thom.jpg (104 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
angsty_thom.jpg
104 KB, 306x306
>>60979910
He wanted to be just like Jim Morrison.
Fat, ugly, dead.
>>
>>60979964
But he got popular like over half a decade before that with creep, and then OK Computer
What the fuck are you on about anon
>>
>>60980140
He wasn't a rockstar though he just had a big song
>>
>>60980184
But he was a big rockstar with OK computer he even went to japan to play it
>>
>>60979910
He grew up
>>
>>60979910
According to Thom, he got over himself eventually. Just learned not to be a cock
>>
>>60979910
>>60981310

http://www.greenplastic.com/coldstorage/articles/diary.html

I think this diary is from around 1994 or 1995, early Bends-ish era, i.e. the cringey grunge look phase. Even so, his writing is pretty nice to read and wouldn't suggest he thinks he's all that at all.
>>
toms always been a poser, just look at his awkward attempt at being a dj at 60 years old
>>
>>60981634
>tfw you're 48 but the stress of having to remind everyone that creep is a bad song has advanced you to the look of a fresh 73

the hairdo doesnt help
>>
>>60981634
>toms always been a poser

u wot
>>
>>60981702
and now hes bold

nick cave twin
>>
>>60979958
Should've done folk music, really. If you listen to his acoustic stuff it reveals how awesome his melodies are and how nice the song structure is. I'd rather just listen to acoustic versions of his electronic stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVNgv-VVNlo
>>
>>60982183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ5GyD7cGNU
>>
>>60982106
odd comparison, they both do entirely different things
>>
>>60982306
the sad way of old men grow mullet because his forehead is
getting huge
>>
>>60982664
Thom has had quite a large forehead since the bends
>>
>>60982681
Large foreheads are a fairly typical side effect associated with being english. Strangely enough, several generations of englishmen continue to grow into their massive foreheads. No one can explain this phenomenon. Scientists believe the pale tall foreheads were used to reflect light into rival male's eyes whilst battling for maidens, but no one is sure if this is true, or merely pontification.
>>
>>60982741
that stupid long hair makes him look older.

hair cut needed.
ir era hair cut was good look for thom
>>
>>60982845
He should keep the hair long, it'll keep the demons out.
>>
>>60982879
in 98,when bjork pulled from double headliner tour
bjork and thom had black hair and the photo they had at that time was v nice.
>>
>>60982927
I always wished they would've porked so they could've made a really weird musical baby.
>>
>I am fascinated by the sound that insects make that are being crushed. Especially wasps make a strange sound when you crush them.
>>
>>60983009
That's interesting. I am a big fan of pancakes.
>>
nothing went right
>>
with my tiny peen,
i want to make sweet love to thom yorke's tiny ass.
>>
>>60982741
KEK X1000
>>
>>60983151
reasonably_small man
>>
I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE
I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE
I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE
I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE
>>
y he keeps the wedding bands
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.