[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this isn't the logical conclusion to post-punk then I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: deceit.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
deceit.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
If this isn't the logical conclusion to post-punk then I don't know what is.
>>
Dude, undeniably. I feel like this and at a close second, Y, by The Pop Group.
>>
great album, shit thread
>>
Are there any modern albums similar to this? Also i love this album. What are your favorite tracks ofd it?
>>
>>60974705
Wow The Pop Group getting brought up when This Heat is mentioned. Color me surprised.

Dude, you heard of Pere Ubu?
>>
>/mu/ says they like an album
>listen to it
>its always some weird over dramatic piece of shit theatrical sounding album for nerds

everytime. this time was no different. should i keep listening past this shitty 1st song

convince me /mu/
>>
>>60974588
you got that right
>>60976892
most of this album sounds like what you said. take it or leave it, even though I liked it for what it was back when I was digging these guys the first time 'round
>>
>>60974588
Remain in Light.
>>
>>60976892
It gets much stranger after the first song.
>>
>>60977373
it isnt strange though. its just overdramatic youtuber music
>>
>>60977533
>overdramatic youtuber music
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
>>
>>60976892
>its not strange
what
>overdramatic youtuber music
double what
>>
>>60974588
Shit genre, shit album. Listen to new wave isntead
>>
>>60976892
>convince me /mu/

naw man once you scratch the surface of the nerd stuff its all about slaying pucci and real nigga hours
>>
File: MI0002770881[1].jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0002770881[1].jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>60974588
Saying something like this in general proves that you don't have the slightest understanding about the terminology "post-punk".

But if you were going to pick an album that would be the paradoxical conclusion to a term that describes nothing more than an open-minded musical practice, you should have chosen a better one.

Like pic related.

But what do I expect for posting on such a musically ignorant board *le sigh*
>>
>>60977896
This is bait and the guy with glasses in the cover is Arto Lindsay?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.