[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You gotta help me get a Grammy™!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: my studio tbh.jpg (67 KB, 449x398) Image search: [Google]
my studio tbh.jpg
67 KB, 449x398
Come on, moo, I'm pretty sure us smart, enlightened, euphoric individuals can make an Grammy-winning album in less than no time flat (approximately 0.00938 seconds).

Besides, I promised my Grandma's that I would win one on her death bed, so I kinda have to now?

First we're gonna need a genre, what should it be?
>>
>>60973473
your best bet is to make some obscure folk country or foreign string quartet album or some shit, and just master that. because everything else is oversaturated as fuck with millionaire supermodels who can sing and cocaine dealing gangsters with guns who can rhyme over murder inducing beats, so good luck trying to break through that shit show.
>>
>>60973612
>>>www.reddit.com
>>
>>60973653
>implying everyone and their mom isnt trying to be a rapper, "dj", or singer now
>>
your grandma knows you won't win a Grammy award, but she lets you think that she thinks you can do it because you aren't matured enough to have figured that out yet. if you really want to impress her, grow out of fantasy land and become an adult.
>>
>>60973711
She's deaded, anon
>>
>>60973711
hahahahaha lookat this faggot. thats what everyone told kanye and dr dre and eminem before they became rich and famous and lookat them now! riff raff was the laughing stock of internet land and now he makes $4 mill a year and bangs hot blonde chicks all day travelling the world. fuck you faggot.
>>
>>60973696
I'm implying that if you legitimately think that, I humbly ask for you to kindly fuck off to some other garbage website to spout your ignorant opinions.
>everything else is oversaturated as fuck with millionaire supermodels
Right, right.
>>
>>60973773
success starts at the ground up, via realistic goals and unwaning effort. you don't have that.
>>
>>60973784
k good luck trying to make a pop act on /mu/ or a rapper on /mu/ win a grammy of all things. lol retard. most youll get from here is a few thousand views. have fun with that retard. i actually make pop/rap/edm music btw, so ya.
>>
>>60973473
make a rap album croossover on gay sex or #blacklivesmatter
>>
>>60973844
i bet you don't believe in santa clause you fucking moron
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.