[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did she hate blacks and jews so much? It never made any sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: nico.jpg (26 KB, 386x254) Image search: [Google]
nico.jpg
26 KB, 386x254
Why did she hate blacks and jews so much? It never made any sense to me at all.
>>
>>60972770

how was she so tall? pretty sure she was taller than everyone in the velvet underground
>>
the wrong one died
>>
It's in her Aryan blood
>>
>>60972770
idc
nico was a hottie, maybe she was on to something look at drake
>>
Nico was born in Germany during Hitler's rule, so it's not surprising that she manifests the left-over racial hatred from that time.
Still a great musician.
>>
>>60972854
see>>60973313
>>
>>60972770
along with her voice and talent she was very wise
>>
>>60972770
You got a sauce on that bigotry, OP? Because if it's true, it just made me love her even more.
>>
>german
>grew up in the 30s and 40s

good question
>>
>>60972770
Racism doesnt make sense i guess
>>60972854
1,78 cm
warhol was taller
>>
Too bad about the heroin addiction, then she would've been perfect
>>
Nico best album?
Marble Index imo
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.