[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /purple/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 620x620
Masterpiece imminent

Anyone else excited?
>>
Fuck yes. Y&G was immensely good, but they must have so much more to write about. The lead singer almost had his arm amputated ffs
>>
>>60972480
Holy shit
New Baroness? Where? How? When?
>>
>>60972593
Where you been?? Coming out on the 18th, they've released 3 tracks already

All are great senpai
>>
Yeah, the cover of the album I made is purple
>>
>>60972655
YES
Are they heavier than Y&G?
I liked Blue a lot more.
>>
>>60972592
Yeah I saw them twice after that accident when they recuperated and were still touring for Y&G.

SO GOOD live and after their near death experience you can tell how much they appreesh all their fans coming out to jam with them
>>
I already preordered Purple and I've been scouring for a leak. The tracks so far have been the tits. Though I've seen some people complaining about the compression on some tracks. I'm no audiophile, but do you folks hear it?
>>
Never been too into Baroness, liked Red but never really checked anything else out. But holy shit, the three tracks they dropped already are so riff heavy. Probs gonna be on my top 10.
>>
>>60972695
Yeah bud, much heavier than Y&G. Check out "Morning Star"
>>
>>60972695
Very musical but overall I'd say heavier than Y&G, especially G

Blue is incredible but I think the songwriting, performance and production on Y&G is much better. Showed a lot of growth as a band with that record
>>
>>60972730
I've only listened to the official audio streaming on YouTube with my shitty Apple earbuds so it's hard to tell

The triumphant guitar lead towards the end of chlorine & wine seems to drown out everything else when it comes on though
>>
>>60972774
I think that the song-writing improved in Y&G, but their lost a bit of their sound.
And the production is great in both albums, but Blue's sound has more character. And Baizley isn't the same without screaming his guts out.

It was ambitious, but Blue was more cohesive.
>>
>>60972855
Cause of the preorder, I get the "premium download quality" version, but yeah, i've been using the shitty apple earbuds too, so I can't tell.

Weirdly enough, nearly every album review I've seen so far has used the word "triumphant" to describe Purple.
>>
>>60972947
>>60972866
Just download it from rutracker or What.cd, listen to it, and then buy if it it's good.
Why complicate things?
>>
>>60972975
Cause I wanted the preorder vinyl as Christmas gift to myself. It came with the downloads.

Plus, I've got a major hard on for anything Baizley does and I like to support the guy.
>>
Anyone got tix to see them on this warm up tour they're doing
>>
>>60973044
I wish. I hope they swing through western Canada on the album tour.
>>
>>60972947
So many of their riffs have a triumphant feel

Fucking Green Theme feels like an overture to honor an army returning home victorious from battle on foreign soil
>>
>>60972480
honestly i bounce on my baby boy's dick for hours to this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.