[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
look at this guy's hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: -2007-02-13-pics-05a.jpg (8 KB, 400x375) Image search: [Google]
-2007-02-13-pics-05a.jpg
8 KB, 400x375
Have you guys listened to Ian D'sa of Billy Talent? He's just incredible. His style of playing in drop d makes it seem like he's playing two guitar melodies simultaneously.

Also, his gravity defying hair rocks.
>>
>>60972426
Truly an underrated guitarist. BT are one of my favorite bands, I've seen them live in 2011 and they put on the best show I've ever been to.
>>
>>60972599
I mean, even on the hit tracks like Fallen Leaves or Red Flag, his playing is very interesting. My favorites of his songs to play are St. Veronika, This Is How It Goes and This Suffering.
>>
>>60972639
Mine are those too! And The Dead Can't Testify. Saw them live in 2008 (my first rock festival) and they blew me away. He's so underrated!
>>
>>60972726
One of my friends actually got to meet the guys from the band and was able to get on stage with them to sing a little part from Devil On My Shoulder, I'm jealous as fuck. I'm going to try and find the video and post it
>>
>>60972762
Found it, it's at 2:10. My friend is the guy with the black and green sweater who gives Ben the blue shirt.
>>
>>60972798
...Of course, my dumb ass forgets to paste in the video link, jfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgxH8oeNOps
>>
>>60972814
Lucky guy! I'd love to meet them.

Also, fuck, I love the solo of that song played live.
>>
>>60972426
>>60972599
>>60972639
>>60972726
>>60972762
>>60972798
>>60972887

Stop the samefagging
>>
>>60972426
I always got kinda annoyed at Billy Talent but that guy's hair is incredible.
>>
>>60973011
I mean, I posted 4 times (5th time now), but I didn't pretend to be someone else?
>>
>>60972426
holy shit never thought I'd see love for BT on /mu/
cheers OP I love these guys
>>
>>60972426
I dunno, is Billy Talent known outside of Canada?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.