[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eminem>>>Kanye (Aka the meme)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: WEW.jpg (34 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
WEW.jpg
34 KB, 620x400
Eminem>>>Kanye (Aka the meme)
>>
nice bait

you may now return to reddit any time
>>
>>60971776
Nice blog post faggot. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>60971776
this is obvious. are there actually people who think kanye should even be mentioned in the same breath?
>>
Both are meme pop for teenagers. What's the difference?
>>
I don't see how anybody can deny that Eminem is more lyrically talented than Kanye. He's a better performer and writer, no question. Kanye has better music though, and his image is much more popular with black middle schoolers, so people are willing to pretend that he is a better rapper
>>
>>60971875
lol eminem is memepop? nice 2015 "cool" opinion to have m8. MMLP2 was the most lyrical release of all time save Lyfestylez so good one. fuck /mu/ and music critics for disagreeing.
>>
File: 1449189578808.png (575 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1449189578808.png
575 KB, 680x680
>>60971875
>pop
>>
>>60971924

>better performer

nah
>>
>>60971800
>not knowing what blog post means
Kanyefags everyone
>>
Eminem is a phenomenal artist making bland music in pseudo-thematic albums.

Rap's very own Dream Theater.
>>
>>60972211
lol good one
>MMLP2
>Recovery
hes on top of his game rn. hes literally standing on his monopoly board, which you would know if youd get off THIS board and listen to good music
>>
Eminem had no influence whatsoever on today's rap, while Kanye is propbably the most influential rapper of our generation
>>
>>60971963

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

>not pop
>>
>>60972403
This so much. Looking back on my family of white trash eminem fans and my own experiences with his shows and so much time listening to his music I realize now Eminem honestly did nothing notable or good for that matter. At least Kanyes got a few bangers
>>
>>60971776
both are utter shit. but eminem is somewhat worse. his sound hasn't dated well and then there's his whole cringy edgelord persona
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
>>60972523
>one song cam sum up an entire artist discography
>>
>>60972561

>Rabbit Run
>If I Had
>Still Don't Give a Chainsaw
>Everyday Normal Guy
>WTF Collective
>I Kill People
>Bang Bang
>With Guns

Give the man credit anon
>>
>>60971944
How the fuck do you measure the "lyricalness" of an album?
>>
>>60971944
>>60972346
Samefag
>>
>>60972346
>>60971944
Eminem pls leave, you're a grown ass man
>>
>Eminem and Kanye are memes
>Likes Death Grips

Mmhmm.
>>
>>60973117
>>Everyday Normal Guy
I leled.
>>60973186
Step 1: be a person that posts youtube comments.
>>
>>60973514
>2015
>girls and friends listen to Eminem
Considering Eminem is literally an early 2000 fad and no teenager (especially not one who hangs who girls) listens to him anymore I consider you're all a bunch of midlife crisis losers.
>>
>>60973514
I never understood the people who tried to show off their underground music to mainstream audiences. Like, try to meet people halfway, Jesus.
>>
>>60973611
Did you just claim that anyone who has a gf, hangs out with girls, etc. Doesn't listen to Eminem. You know he still sells millions of albums right? Is this a joke? Are are you just retarded?
>>
>>60973686
No, I claim that anyone who does it is in his 30s
>>
>>60973761
I don't think you understand how much relevancy Rhi Rhi gives him with youth.

The Monster Tour.
>>
>>60973761
Didn't the MMLP 2 do obscenely well?
>>
>>60972403
This post right here. Eminem has no original sound, his albums are generic and uninfluential. And not to be that guy, but at least Kanye fans understand why he's good. Eminem fans are attracted to his "woah!! Political statement!! Erica! Edgy!" And his production. Kanye tries to switch it up and experiments.
>>
>>60974046
Eminem has no place in the current bleeding heart social media liberal youth mind. He made a song with Dre not so long ago and his verse had one line about raping a bitch (something he made entire songs about back in the 2000s), which caused a tweeter uproar of millennials crying about muh feminism and saying "come em you're older than my dad, it's time to go home".

The only ones who got his album were his hardcore fans, who are now all 25+
>>
>>60974293
Kanye is just as obscene, though. So is South Park and both are really popular.
>>
>>60974812
marshall it's time to stop posting
>>
>>60974193
This is the whole point yes! Eminem isn't even bad, far from it, but he's always used the same recipe, while Kanye has improved and succeeded at everytime in his productions

K.WEST
>I'm going to do the same album three times
>I'm going to completely change my style
>I'm going to make the best hip hop album of the century
>I'm going to be death grips

Marshall
>I'll make a few good albums
>hey guys remember these albums that I did in the past
>guys look I can rap still
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.