[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Willow Smith releases debut album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: little boy in a wig.jpg (230 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
little boy in a wig.jpg
230 KB, 750x500
>Speaking to The Fader, Smith explained of the album: "Ardipithecus Ramidus is the scientific name of the first hominid bones found on earth. I wanted to name my musical compilation after it because, while I was making these songs I was in such a transitional state. Digging deep in the soil of my heart and finding bits and pieces of my ancient self that tell stories, which end up being the lyrics to the songs."

JUST SHOOT YOURSELF PLAXICO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Io7dqNSnw
>>
it's like 3rd rate Bork
>>
She's great though
>>
Jaden is the patricians choice.
>>
>>60962523

it sounds like a bad Charli XCX imitation vocally, musically is pretty shit
>>
Hol E Shit! She is ugly af
>>
>those comments
>>
This really is the fucking pits.

Willow fucking Smith, /mu/?

Who actually gives a fuck?
>>
>>60962931

since the video is unlisted, and the link came from NME, gotta assume that Willow's (or more like Will's) PR people told NME to post it

>having all the money in the world
>still cant fix a shitty voice and no talent
>>
>Digging deep in the soil of my heart and finding bits and pieces of my ancient self that tell stories, which end up being the lyrics to the songs.

That ancient self has very shitty lyrics, and the bitch can't sing at all past that little falsetto sound.
>>
looks like a dude
>>
>lazy female vocals
>black girl
>not conventionally attractive
>an intellectual
>2015

She's gonna blow up.
>>
how do i get into this singer, /mu?
>>
>>60963092
this so much. she's got all the connections she would ever need to do anything she wants ever. she could pull strings and end up on the olympic team for trampoline if she wanted
>>
Why is she singing in an exaggerated British accent.
>>
The music's badly composed unless you want to pass it off as avant garde or something. This, of course, would negate the argument that avant garde is created by already well-versed musicians wanting to express themselves beyond the confines or normality, considering that Willow Smith is the last person you'd think of when it comes to being well-versed in music. More likely than not Willow only came up with the basic ideas and (shitty) lyrics for the album, while a team of artists and producers threw it together based on her loose demands with daddy Will's magical pit of money.
>>
>>60963188
Ask Will politely
>>
>>60963246
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 112x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 112x125
>>60963188
>>60963246
where there's a will there's a way :^ )
>>
>>60962402
Is she Will Smith, JR?
>>
>>60963337
f u c k y o u
>>
Does anyone have her song "Sugar and Spice"? It disappeared from the internet, and I think it's the best thing she's done.
>>
>>60962946
The Fader has been hyping her since SXSW
>>
>>60963230

cause she's a pretentious little bitch who thinks britbongs are sophisticated

cant blame her every 15 year old girl (or however old she is) is retarded

>>60963246

>SO HOL' UP
>>
>>60962402
will smith's kids scare the shit out of me

just imagine growing up in that environment with that much privilege, how could you even relate to normal people?
>>
This is New Grime Grime
>>
>>60963337

Go away stump poster
>>
File: more teethses.png (107 KB, 524x499) Image search: [Google]
more teethses.png
107 KB, 524x499
>>60962402

Watch out Grimes!
>>
She looks like young Will Smith in drag
>>
AOTY incoming

she's so smart
>>
>>60962402
What did I just listen too?
>>
This is a lot less bad than I expected when I clicked the link to be actually sincere.
>>
Does anyone else find it comical that his kids all basically just look like him?
>>
>>60964993
Will Smith, that is.
>>
>>60962402
Pretty good actually t bh
>>
I WHIP MY HAIR BACK N FORTH
>>
File: tumblr_nz62vie8Ay1r3ptbfo6_540.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz62vie8Ay1r3ptbfo6_540.gif
1 MB, 540x304
>>60964595
>Watch out Grimes!

Nigga bitch, please
>>
>>60962402
She looks like Will Smith in drag
>>
>>60965123
Young or old?
>>
>>60965145
young I guess
>>
File: it me.png (258 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
it me.png
258 KB, 512x288
>>60962402
SONG REALLY MAKE ME THINK

THANK YOU OP
>>
>People pretending this is bad because she's a famous daughter
>People pretending Grimes music is not the same shit
>>
>>60965262
you forgot to race-bait as well, you stupid faggot
>>
>>60965159
So you could say... >>60964630
>>
>>60965511
What are you talking about? Butthurt Grimes fan?
>>
I'm so fucking confused, everyone is saying she looks like a man but isn't the picture in the OP just a photoshopped picture of Jaden? I thought that was the joke.
>>
>>60965661
That's what I thought too but then I found out it's not shopped.
>>
>>60965569
oh, kek, I didn't see that
>>
I've heard some pretentious shit in my time but this... this is the worst.
>>
>>60962868
hahaha its like a young will with long hair
>>
F Q-C #8? haha shes trying so hard
>>
This isn't that bad. It's better than Grimeth, and you're always sucking her cock.
>>
>>60966207
its def not though
>>
>mfw she thinks shes an "indigo child"
lmao
>>
>>60963563
it doesn't help that will and jada are completely whacked too
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.