[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Albums that sound like they were made by retarded people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12
File: 155656.jpg (18 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
155656.jpg
18 KB, 350x350
>>
>>
File: widney.jpg (16 KB, 352x350) Image search: [Google]
widney.jpg
16 KB, 352x350
the Aquabats covered one of their songs
>>
>>60960327
lol ive lstened to this, was pretty disappointed that they didnt play any instruments like the Shaggs and instead had just pop producer do it
>>
Meme Grips discography.
>>
YOU WANNA PLAY WITH YOUR MARIO GAMES?
>>
>>60960327
RIDIN
>>
File: Cardiacs_-_Sing_To_God.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cardiacs_-_Sing_To_God.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
cereal post
>>
The Shags
>>
File: Qx0Ou.jpg (235 KB, 952x934) Image search: [Google]
Qx0Ou.jpg
235 KB, 952x934
LE ASS IS ON FIRE
>>
>>60960298
>look up this album
>find this "review"
http://www.tinymixtapes.com/music-review/elysia-crampton-american-drift
why
>>
>>
>>60960671
don't be like that
>>
>>60960647
>Of course this speaks to fluidity between bodies, or as the body in the form of gender, a process of identification that often defines the experiential fabric of intimacy at fundamental psychological and sexual levels. Crampton accentuates the gravitational pull between cultural histories, sound sources, and narratives to create a fabric of interwoven trans-objects that flow gracefully throughout her music — underrepresented voices, cumbia, crickets. Her transcorporeality embraces disanthropocism by showing how senselessly these objects are thought to be fixed and understood, subject to the inherent privilege of human consciousness; she “unvoices” this human tendency by dialethetically allowing it to become other material, other identity, queered in its quest for combination, in its quest for truth. In this way, Crampton’s music confronts the notion of privilege across gender, race, and into the very material structure of ontology itself. American Drift is an astounding plea for world intimacy on the most fundamental level, as a consideration of the trans-ontological status of covalent objects. The album gives agency to the ancient flayed fish fertilizing the modern silvery chip bag that contains the Dorito, the corn chip, the calcified dust of deceased bodies, of forlorn history being eaten and consumed by the perpetual human demand for truth.
This is too much.
>>
File: 1381852666962.jpg (77 KB, 326x500) Image search: [Google]
1381852666962.jpg
77 KB, 326x500
>>60960714

The music selections there are actually pretty great for finding recs that I wouldn't have come across otherwise, but I can't deal with reading any of the reviews. They all seem like they're written by smarmy wankers that I would actively avoid irl.
>>
>>60960317

>Came into thread expecting to see this
>First post

Never change, /mu/
>>
i mean this in the best way
>>
File: Richard_d_james_album_cover[1].jpg (22 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
Richard_d_james_album_cover[1].jpg
22 KB, 200x199
>>
File: Pop Tatari.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Pop Tatari.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
(in a good way)
>>
File: 1c2bb3eb.jpg (218 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1c2bb3eb.jpg
218 KB, 620x620
>>
>>60960865
>>60960865
>>60960865
my exact problem with TMT. also they're pretty bad bandwagon hoppers
>>
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.