[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is objectively the best Nirvana album, and possibly the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5
This is objectively the best Nirvana album, and possibly the only one worth listening to.
>>
what's your story?
>>
nah
>>
My favorite thing about this thread is how often it appears.
>>
>>60959577
it's good, but not as good as In Utero
>>
rape me in my utero oh nevermind i'll go drink bleach instead
>>
>>60959577
You meant "Nevermind", right?
>>
>>60959577
Oh hey! It's the "le worst album is actually le best album" meme! It's been a while since I've seen this gem. XD
>>
Anyone who says it's anything other than In Utero is trying way too hard.
>>
>>60959872
In Utero is probably the worst
>>
>>60959577
MTV Unplugged is their best
>>
>>60959661
>>60959872
Oh hey! Its the shitpost instead of giving a coherent opinion meme. it never gets posted enough
>>
>>60960322
lmao

>>60960332
fucking lmao
>>
I'm so sick of this shit-tier board and it's shit in the bedroom-tier inhabitants.
>>
>>60960332
this is actually a really pleb opinion I hope you realise that
>>
>>60960373
epic
>>
>>60959577
In Utero and Incesticide are better though.
>>
>>60960380
Why? because he actually gives credit to the
music he's ripping off that time around?
>>
in utero > unplugged > hormoaning > nevermind > incesticide > bleach
>>
BIG CHEESE
MAKE ME
>>
>>60959661
It's the perfect defense. If you had posted Nevermind, you run the risk of being called a pleb. But by posting the unconventional choice, you appear to have a deeper understanding than the rest of us. That your taste is more refined.

A jester's game.
>>
>this thread

>>60960453
>>60959577
>>60959609
>>60959661
>>60960380
Jesus Christ almighty.

I blame reddit for this.
>>
>>60960468
I blame the faggots that cry about being nice and sensitive, /mu/ really needs to go back to being cunts, because that is exactly what happens when you enable idiots
>>
Their studio albums are much weaker than the live stuff, I can't into any of the studio albums they end up making me bored, but they sound really good live whenever I've heard them. For that reason I can kinda see what OP means, bleach sounds a lot more live than the others.
>>
there is no best Nirvana album. My favorite one changes depending on what mood I'm in.

also if you like one of the albums I'm not sure why you wouldn't like all of them. no one answer to this question is the pleb answer, not unplugged, not nevermind, not none of em so sir no way no how
>>
>>60960528
*can't get into
>>
>>60960468
and it continues
>>60960528
>>60960529
>>60960545
>>
>>60960555
I said I thought the live stuff was better, how is that anything to do with reddit.
>>
File: 1382246786967.jpg (33 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1382246786967.jpg
33 KB, 333x333
>>60960453
>If you had posted Nevermind, you run the risk of being called a pleb

You allowed this to happen, /mu/
>>
>>60960581
>bleach is better cause it sounds live
>recorded and produced in the studo
That makes it the opposite of live
maybe you meant raw? if that's the case, your ambiguity is of reddit caliber
>>
>>60959577
You mean Nevermind. Bleach and In Utero are for "grunge kids" who would rather hear noise than abstract impressive lyricism.
>>
>>60960651
>abstract impressive lyricism
instead of
>impressive abstract lyricism
you're absolutely correct, kek
>>
File: 1434240000322.jpg (2 MB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1434240000322.jpg
2 MB, 1508x1493
>>60960595
advanced shitposting
>>
>>60960651
Grunge kid who hates abstract impressive lyricism here.

You are correct. Nevermind is the best album, but we pretend Bleach/In Utero is better because we love noise and hate abstract impressive lyricism.
>>
>>60960631
Meant to say sounds more lively I'm aware that Bleach isn't a live album, there's not enough energy in the studio recordings.
I think the songs themselves off the other two albums are good, but are better when performed.
>>
>>60960651
>>60960682
>samefagging autistic opinions
oh boy, a whole new low
way to go
>>
Why would simply having different taste in music make you common or lower class? Dang guys, lighten up. Over thinking this way too much. You all seem like a bunch of grade schoolers trying to out pretty one another. If that's the game then I don't want to compete I'm a pleb default because I literally love all nirvana. Kiss my commoner ass.
>>
>>60960756
If you have nothing insightful to say, why post it?
>>
*by default
>>
Oh, trust me. The majority of you didn't have insightful things to say. Some did, but most troll. It was a petty fit. A gimpy foot race. A contest for the saddest people on this site.
>>
>>60960767
He said the most insightful thing all thread while you retards argued about which album appears to make you look better than someone else.

You're either a woman or a faggot.
>>
Just stop putting people down for what they like. Damn. That's not insightful. That's disgusting.
>>
>>60960809
How does posting blatantly obvious morality that even a retard such as yourself was able to pick up equate to being insightful?
>>
Wow I didn't say that at all. I said I loved all their music because it can all be enjoyed.

You're either a jerk or a jerk.
>>
>>60960816
Why don't you go to the youtube comments section of a Nirvana video if you're looking for a hugbox echochamber you big bitch.
>>
>>60960833
who are you even responding too?
>>
>>60960833
I'm a jerk, but you need some sense of humility. learn from your mistakes and get better
>>
Hah then why don't all of you 'retards' comply, then? You basically called yourself a retard.

Wow so cute. You have to insult me to make you bigger. So typical. Just like I expected. So weak.

I'm reply the the jerks who think liking something makes you s fucking pleb. Get over yourself.
>>
>>60960824
The word you're looking for is empathy.

It was insightful because you lack it and require it before you enter a music(a subjective art) board and start talking shit about which album is objectively better, without mentioning even 1 fucking musical characteristic of said album or providing any reasonable critique besides "this album makes me look like less of a pleb".

You fucking turbopleb. Go back to reddit.
>>
>>60959577
>shitty Melvins ripoff is better than In Utero or Nevermind
Fuck off retard
>>
Lol my mistakes? Who are you to say what mistakes I have and have not made? I could call out 'mistakes' I think you have made but I do not know you or wish too.
That'd why I do not get personal or try to insult someone personally. That's where I differ from the jerks on here who get up in the morning primarily to insult people who just want to talk about what they love innocently. Grow up.
>>
>>60960881
>>60960894
>>60960917
Reddits getting roweled up
>>
No the word I'm looking for is composure and self respect. Go figure out what those are. Might take you some time considering they're probably completely new terms to your vocabulary.

Once again, kiss my commoner ass.
>>
>>60960951
>i actually felt the need to type this out so i can be on my own morale high ground
typical pleb, no one cares
>>
*That's
Lol it's so small of someone to insult other sites and try to send you to one like some kind of king. Yeah, king of jokes and jerks. All hail the insulting, sad figure right here. He's a keeper. With all his loyal subjects. Phaha
>>
Yeah I'm a fucking pleb alright and I'm proud. All you sad jokes care, or else you'd have better things to Dothan n argue about a fucking Nirvana album.
>>
*better things to do
>>
he's still going
How i do empathize with someone who has fucking downsyndrome
>>
Nirvana sucks
>>
I like a number of sites and trying to categorize someone by just ONE is without a doubt the most cocky and arrogant shit you can do. Makes you look kinda like you enjoy the site yourself but ashamed to say because you don't want to be a little pleb, like me. Oh, no! You're poor internet reputation! Whatever will you do?! Haha oh my Lord.

Although I'm beginning to think anything will make you a pleb other than calling someone a fucking pleb. Get a fucking grip on reality, little boys and girls.
>>
Yeah what if I actually had down syndrome? That's a hate crime and you just made yourself look like an even smaller jerk.
Wow you people can only insult by deformities. No creativity. So saddening. Lol how 'pleb' of you! Man that's the biggest joke of a word I have EVER heard.
>>
>>60961130
Quit avoiding the question
How do I empathize with some with downsyndrome
>>
>>60961145
someone*
Nice Doge meme
that makes
>>
Try going outside for a change. I can tell none of you do such. Probably fear sunlight on your judgmental skin. So precious to your internet followers and subjects. You've spent so long in your bedroom calling people plebs you can hardly find your front door.

I will go for as long as I want to. This is 4Chan. Are you surprised? Why? How fucking funny.
>>
Are we being raided?
>>
Like any other human because they are just as capable and in some ways more than you. I bet you wouldn't know because you don't read anything other than 4Chan comments.

I find it so elementary you rejoice in humor while insulting a number of people who can't help what is wrong with them. Bravo. You are dirt. No one deserves that. Keep proving to be the court of jerks, because it makes all that you sad souls have already said so much more worthless and degrading. You are all my ongoing joke at work now. Our new favorite word to make fun of is pleb and we're running around the office talking in fat boy voices calling each other one again and again. What a treat.
>>
Jesus, this faggot's got a stick up her cunt.
>>
Yes, I'm pillaging through this village of destructive jerks who do nothing but burn down the huts of poor plebs trying to listen to nirvana in piece to give you a taste of annoying. Of your own medicine.

This is how you make everyone feel. Congrats.
>>
>>60961291
we make people feel mildly annoyed? geez, we really are a scourge, aren't we.
>>
I got a stick up my hermaphrodite ass and I FUCKING like it ssoooooo much I'm juicing and jizzing at the same time while I listen to my nirvana being a total pleb!
Yeah none of you jerks know who or what I am and that's the beauty of it. I could be an orange cyclops planning to go jump rope with my metal clogs on today. I could be a jet engine mechanic who is in the office today and is having a good laugh. You'll never know.
I can sit back and watch you all try to guess like the petty shits you are.
>>
Nirvana is terrible fucking shit music for tumblr babbies and Urban Outfitters rewards card holders.
>>
Trust me, my co workers and I are very amused. I can smell annoying on all of you though hahaha! And it's so great I could just hug you little sizzling shits.
>>
Incesticide is better though
>>
>>60961460
Cool
>>
Yep that's me.Urban Outfitters rewards card holder. Lol so generalized! I buy one pair of undies from that place and will not stop getting emails. Figures.
Maybe you can help me figure out how to put them on my 'retarded' self, you homophobic, close minded, disgusting kings of the internet. This pleb can't figure out where to put the penis-vagina.
>>
*annoyance
>>
>>60961506
idk were my penis-vagina is either anon. I feel your pain.
>>
Incesticide is by far the best
>>
>>60959577

>le contraeriean faec
>>
Have a good day guys, I'm done here. I've proved you all to be tiny insult mongering jelly sacks with the soul purpose of trying to bring someone down for what they find innocent happiness in. Try to find a away to avoid being a total jerk becaus it didn't happen today. If you didn't learn a session, this orange cyclops hermaphrodite might come back. Might. But I actually have a lot of paperwork today and dinner at seven with my hermaphrodite lover. Unlike you all, I have to pay rent and get my dirty brightly colored tacky lover off.

Oh yeah, and for the haters: Nirvana rules. Eat shit. Oh wait, a jar's probably sitting by your bedside right now. You've been guzzling on it all night. THATS WHY YOURE FULL OF IT.

Peace
>>
>>60961794
>if only it were true
>>
*a way
*lesson
*because
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.