[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best Rap album of all time. even better than Illmatic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: good kid maad city.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
good kid maad city.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
This is the best Rap album of all time. even better than Illmatic.

prove me wrong faggots.
>>
It's him and I

Aquemini
>>
>>60956228
This hands down have you heard Slump?
>>
>>60956210
>This is the best Rap album of all time
No. Because rap is not a genre.
>>
Food and Liquor
>>
>>60956210
It really is phenomenal.

It seems to get better with time, which is a true sign of a great album IMO.
>>
File: jonathanmathismarketingA002.jpg (266 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
jonathanmathismarketingA002.jpg
266 KB, 1200x1200
>>60956210
>>60956228
>>60956240
>>60956252
>>60956257
Na.

pic related

just habe epic dank or sumtin lol sipe a coke haha habe dank for sure
>>
File: cover.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>60956228
especially relevant because without ATLiens and Aquemini, there straight-up would not be a GKMC.
>>
>>60956252
Rap is a genre, hip-hop is not.

faggot.
>>
>>60956228
/thread

GKMC is an excellent album, though
>>
>>60956210
good thread op you prolly have a huge dick
>>
>>60956210
That's wrong because Black Boy Fly, Now or Never, Bitch Don't kill my Vibe and Real are all shit songs.
>>
>>60956728
2 bonus tracks and Bitch don't kill my vibe had some killer verses. Real is trash, I will admit, and never cared for I'm dying of thirst
>>
>>60956267
not really a good example as to why something is better than something.
>>
File: Liquid swords.jpg (23 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Liquid swords.jpg
23 KB, 220x220
>>
what a joke of a genre if that's the greatest album in it
>>
>>60956228
The first time I 100% agree with someone on /mu/
>>
>>60956263
absolute shit fuck off
>>
>>60956228
Even the sun goes down
Hero eventually die
Horoscopes, often lie
And sometimes y
Nothin is fa sho
Nothin if fo certain
Nothin last faeva
But until they close the curtain
It's him and I

Outkast is one of the few artists that I could just listen to the vocals with nothing else and still be hypnotized.

Looking at both albums though, they're both great in their own ways. I have a soft spot for Outkast which makes me bias towards Aquemeni.

One thing I will say is Aquemeni is overall great. On GKMC a couple of the songs were built around radio play. And I understand it's a business, but they're just boring. Everything else on that album is good though.
>>
>>60960921
agreed, but what is
>and sometimes y
supposed to mean?
>>
File: TPAB.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
TPAB.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>60956210
>>
All Eyez On Me
>>
>>60956263
is this a joke/meme/viral thing or what? thought the cover was dope and checked it out the other day, awful
>>
>>60957744
Fuck GZA was so good I didn't realize till I started looking into his lyrics a few days ago. Also helps that literally every track has some of RZA's best production on them.

I'm in the park setting up a deal over blunt fire
Bum nigga sleeping on the bench, they had him wired
Peeped my convo, the address of my condo
And how I changed a nigga name to John Doe
And while we set up camp, we got vamped
Put the stake through his heart, I ripped his fucking fangs apart
Snake got smoked on the set like Brandon Lee
Blown out the frame like Pan Am Flight 103
He got swung on, his lungs was torn
A kingpin just castled with his rook and lost a pawn
A regular on the block that played lookout
For preying predator with a Glock, he should have took out
>>
This is factually incorrect, it was arguably not even the best album of the year it was released. Hell, it's probably not even the best album in Kendrick's catalog.
>>
>>60961484
really now? come on now.. i'm a huge tupac fan, but all eyez on me is the best rap album of all time? nigga u trippin'
>>
I like it.

I'm not really into rap or hip hop, but I really like albums from people who grew up in Compton. It's like watching Boyz in tha Hood.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.