[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is rubber by yuck about s&m?? and did you like the origi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: yuck.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
yuck.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Is rubber by yuck about s&m?? and did you like the original lineup better? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJQN7BDTjMM
>>
the original lineup was great, why'd he have to piss it away anon?
>>
>>60955780
They're playing at a local festival here soon. I hope they hold up. Daniel had a real band but his artsy 2quirky ass had to ruin it for everybody.
>>
>>60955807
The new lineup isn't bad at all but the original is so great and i wish he would back with them. glow and behold is fucking amazing but i miss daniel ;__;
>>
>>60955843
that sounds cool anon where are you from? they're coming here in may. maybe daniel will snap out of it soon
>>
>>60955858

True, but i do feel they have more integrity without having a fake english Malkmus.
>>
>>60955858
yeah it's not bad but it's just such a let down after seeing what could have been. They're probably the best of the 90s alt revival bands,
>>
>>60955877
I have no idea who that is can you explain?
>>
>>60955780

What other buzzbands are still hanging around?
>>
Get Away, The Wall, and Operation are all like 8.5/10 songs. Every other Yuck song, both pre- and post-singer leaving and guitarist-becoming-singer, are a 4.5/10 at best. Numbers are pretty arbitrary, but honestly the gulf of enjoyment between the three good songs and everything else is massive. It's weird.
>>
>>60955960
Rose gives A Lilly and Rubber are both 10/10 songs, besides that I agree
>>
>>60955780
I hate the girl in the video cause she looks like this girl that would burn me with cigarettes and blow me in the car then fucking hit me cause she was a crazy bitch. fucking hipster latina girls with bangs trigger me
>>
>>60955893

The singer/guitarist from Pavement, who were one of the bands early Yuck heavily lifted material from.
>>
>>60955983
I dunno man, they still fall into the "completely forgettable" category for me. It's pretty rare for me to enjoy a band's songs in such an "all or nothing" pattern, but Yuck is the textbook example. Definitely would not see them live, but definitely would greatly enjoy small parts of the show if I somehow was seeing them live.
>>
>>60956047
ah yes i see i definitely see that
>>
>>60955900
los campesinos are still releasing albums regularly; imo none of them are as good as their debut though.
>>
>>60956118
The only problem is that they've never been good
>>
>>60956118

Great debut, great follow up E.P, great sophomore album

then they fuckin' blew it

Also it's about growing up bro
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.