[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slow Hip Hop Albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1449016670084.gif (2 MB, 316x228) Image search: [Google]
1449016670084.gif
2 MB, 316x228
I have a problem, basically I can't make out words when things are spoken fast and have background noise (basically a lot of music) . Anyone have slow tempo hip hop albums with some clear vocals that don't have a lot of stuff going on in the background?
My favourite album right now is Good Kid Mad City but it took me about 5 listens with the lyrics in front of me to be able to understand the words. Except swimming pools, I was able to pick that up after one or two.

Pic unrelated
>>
#whitepeopleproblems
>>
Earl Sweatshirt's new album is chilled. It doesn't reek with the odd future or Tyler name surprisingly.
>>
>>60952436
Haha, It is really annoying, I only have 10 albums I really like because I have to listen to everything so many god damn times.

Getting through school was hell to, couldn't understand shit unless the class was totally silent. Which it never was
>>
>>60952444
I've never heard of this man. I will check it out. Thanks and God bless you. Have a good night my friend.
>>
>>60952405
All of Lord Infamous' albums
>>
listen to albums in other languages, you won't stress out about understanding the lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umF1kfVujhM
>>
>>60952405
FRICKING FRICK
>>
>>60952405
GDP
Kool A.D.
Wiki
El-P
Aesop Rock
Open Mike Eagle
Milo
>>
>>60952725
Everything sounds like a foreign language to me when there's noise in the background, doesn't meant I don't want to understand what's being said though. I will check out that link though.

>>60952752
MY NEW NAME IS SAMMY TANOOKI GAMER AND IF YOU FRICKS CAN'T DEAL WITH IT THEN FRICK OFF!

>>60952782
Do you have any specific albums?
>>
Listen to people like Serengeti, Open Mike Eagle and Milo.-

As starting points I recommend Saal, Dark Comedy, and I Wish My Brother Rob Was Here
>>
File: 1449608101823.jpg (50 KB, 821x615) Image search: [Google]
1449608101823.jpg
50 KB, 821x615
>>60952405
Do lyrics always matter /mu/ I have a similar problem, but it doesn't bother me that much. If I'm ever really curious I'll just look up the lyrics
>>
>>60952405
How do you feel about this anon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf06UUrJzKE
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-10-23-22-48.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-10-23-22-48.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>60953062
I'm smiling so much right now I'm almost crying. This is the first time I've been able to understand the lyrics from the get go. You have no idea what it feels like. I went from never understanding a work of my own language to hearing it as well as I could read it off paper. Thank you thank you thank you and god bless. I may as well turn the lyrics off I don't need them I can understand it makes sense I can hear what he is saying!
>>
MF DOOM has some slower stuff and clever wordplay, check out madvillainy
>>60953138
the skit at the end of that song is one of the funniest things i've ever heard
>>
>>60953138
Thank you I am on Qualifiers now I can still understand I am so happy I love hip hop but I understand this song I known what the words say "I went to Africa they played me on the radio" I understood that line and all the others i understand the words i know what he is saying thank you thank you thank you
>>
>>60953062
I am on Thirsty Ego Raps now this one takes a little work but I still understand thank you you are my saviour god bless you I hope all your days are good days
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.