[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ I need help remembering the name of this album. It was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (385 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
385 KB, 720x540
/mu/ I need help remembering the name of this album.

It was a punk album that I'm pretty sure was two or three EPs this band did put together. The album cover looked like a bunch of rough black and white sketches put together in this jumbled mess, it looked very chaotic. I'm pretty sure there was a song called Ghost and another that had the word Girl in the title, but I may be wrong. It's wrong like the early 80s or something and I can't remember it. Please help
>>
>>60951990
bump for interest
>>
more bump
>>
>>60952025
>>60952073
Thank you guys
>>
>>60951990
*its from like the early 80s

Sorry
>>
File: meme.jpg (130 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
130 KB, 400x400
>>
>>60951990
another bump, curious what this is
>>
>>60952219
Please no meme answers I'm going crazy trying to remember this
>>
Man, you just described a fair majority of punk album art. What kind of punk was it? More screamy hardcore stuff or more melodic? Political or just BLEH DRUGS SEX VIOLENCE
>>
>>60952249
This was from some influential album, but I SERIOUSLY remember there being a song name or something on it named Ghost, I think the band name began with a T but I might be wrong

The album is two or three EPs put together into one, so that should narrow it down
>>
>>60952285
What country, if US what part of the country, you know?
>>
>>60952400
I think this was british
>>
>>60952425
Toxic reasons, ghost town?
>>
I FOUND IT! IT WAS SUBHUMANS EP LP

Thanks for the help guys, looked through RYM highest rated compilations from the 80s and found it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.