[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Portable Speakers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: speaker.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
speaker.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
Holiday season's here and I'm looking to get a good portable speaker because I'm tired of listening through my friends' shitty phone speakers when I'm with them.

Experiences? Recommendations? Thanks /mu/
>>
>>60951675
tell them you only listen to hifi systems and never hang out with them again
>>
>Holiday season's here
holy shit what are you some market advertiser
>>
>>60951806
I wish
>>
>>60951675
Jbl charge 2
Only that and nothing else under $100 sounds anywhere good.
>>
Boombotix. They are durable as fuck. I have dropped mine so many times when skateboarding or running. The quality is just amazing.

The rex model is perfect for taking a beating.

You can fork over a few more bucks for the pro. The pro's got 2gb internal memory, waterproofed, and better quality. The only prob is it's a tad bigger and more awkward.
>>
>>60951806
this desu
>>
Jambox by Jawbone has pretty decent quality for a portable speaker but the battery life is god-awful
>>
>>60953935
The battery life on mine lasts forever.
>>
>>60953975
it's probably just cause my gf leaves it plugged in all the time
>>
>>60954106
Yep that'll do it.
>>
>>60951675
The ads, they're self aware
>>
>>60951675
I'd recommend a Mini Jambox. Packs a lot of sound for something its size and I can get 8 hours of music out of it easily. The only downside to it has to be that you can charge external devices from it.

I'd also recommend >>60952379. It doesn't sound as good as the Mini Jambox, but it's a hell of a lot more durable.
>>
>>60954778
*Can't charge
>>
Anyone got one of the Xiaomi Square shits?
http://www.banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Square-Box-1200mAh-Portable-Wireless-Bluetooth-4_0-Speaker-p-973662.html
No controls on it but it's super cheap and seems fairly good quality. Can't find the DKnight for a good price in Australia.
>>
>>60951675

Buy one of those big jamboxes from some ugly dude on craigslist with a hot wife and realize that you can be an ugly dude and get a smokin hot wife
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.