[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason to have a last.fm profile anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1318293135970.jpg (92 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1318293135970.jpg
92 KB, 600x450
Is there any reason to have a last.fm profile anymore?
>>
You can still shout and look at people's charts
>>
>>60951354
it contains the most detailed account of my life and personality through the last 8 years. ive had lastfm before my lifelong memory even developed. so its crazy to look at my comments and thoughts on music since i was 11. i cant remember what i thought about back then but i can find certain comments that reflect upon my thoughts at that time. no where else holds as much of my history-- even notebooks/ sketchbooks, photos, other social media... because music was my main passion since that time. its mostly all i think about now and all i thought and did then was listen to music. thats why im scared for it to eventually fade.
>>
>>60951447
I am on pretty much the same spot, but 10 years instead of 8.
>>
>>60951447
I'm pretty sure you can download a backup of your last.fm data that is viewable in a spreadsheet viewer (worked in google docs for me). I did it once and its pretty nice. Just download it every once in a while so you don't lose your data.
>>
to track your music
>>
>>60951447
Same, I've had last.fm since the summer of '05 so I'm staying with it until the site dies.
I honestly wish Timehop worked with last.fm, or last.fm had a Timehop-like feature, because I love looking back on old charts and rediscovering songs I haven't listened to in years.
>>
To show people what music you pretend to listen to to look patrician.
To treat music like it's you're flannel and beanie.
>>
>had a bunch of friends you only knew on last.fm
>they all universally disappear without a trace once last.fm beta released
>it's been months and they're all still gone
>tfw last.fm killed countless friendships forever
>>
>lastfm
so 2013
>>
>>60952646
i have a couple times saved by waybackmachine you should check there.
>>
i haven't logged on or visited since the update
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.